best thing that ever happened to me

"I was inside getting pop's and I left Cheryl on her bike... I ran outside when I saw a group of people beating her... they ran away when they saw me coming outside but they said they would be back" sweet pea said to me and fangs. "Cher are you okay" I said to her as I pushed her hair behind her ears. "i just want to clean all the blood off of me and go to sleep..." cheryl said as a tear fell out of her eye.  "okay beautiful let's go get you cleaned up... sweet pea, fangs, can you bring cher into my trailer number like five mins" i asked. "yeah of course tiny" they said supportively.
i walked out of fangs' trailer and walked to mine. i got clothes ready, blankets, and pillows... i thought we could have a movie night after she took a shower. it would distract her from her pain.
sweets and fangs walked in with cheryl and i told them to put the toilet seat down and sit cheryl on it. they did, and i thanked them and they left. i turned on the shower for cheryl and took off her jeans and her shirt. "would have never thought that the first time i would be undressing you was because your all hurt and bruised and couldn't do it on your own" i said and she chuckled. i didn't want to take off her bra and underwear because it would be taking the next step and i didn't know if she was ready for that... "okay cher i'll be right in the kitchen so if you need me just call me." i said as i walked to the bathroom door. "t-toni?" she asked shyly. "yes my love" i said back. "i uh... i don't think i'm going to be able to shower on my own... and i know we have never done it but i just really need your help" she said as she looked down. "of course i will help you... but uh if you don't want to take off anything else if your not comfortable than you don't have to" i said in a kind of nervous way. "it's okay tt. we went skinny dipping last year before we even started dating so it's okay" she laughed "c-can you come help me get off my bra" she said and i walked over to her.once her bra and underwear were off, i looked at her. not in a seductive way... i just looked at her body to look at how beautiful she is. "cher your beautiful" i said to her and she blushed. i took off my clothes then helped her into the shower. her arms were wrapped around my neck the whole time hugging me while i washed all the blood off of her. i moved my hand up and down her back since i knew that calmed her down. i washed her hair and she pulled away from the hugging position that we were in for about 7 minutes, and she kissed me. soon we were making out in the shower and then she pulled out and said "you are the best thing that has ever happened to me toni". my heart skipped a few beats. "so are you." i said as i shut off the water and then helped cheryl out of the shower. i dried her off and then put on her clothes. i then put her on my bed and covered blankets over her. i changed my clothes and hopped into bed with the loml... she was sound asleep. i wrapped my arms  around her and kissed her cheek. "goodnight cher" i whispered. "goodnight tt."