heaven

"i need to talk to you" veronica said in a kinda happy kinda nervous way... "what's up" i said comforting her. "are you and reggie close?" she asked. "pretty close why?" i said honestly... "i think i like him.... can you talk to him at school for me please?" veronica said to me nervously. "of course i will." i said and i hugged her.

12:00am

everyone left except for "B and V" because they wanted to help cher and I clean up her backyard. we were about done by 12:30am and then the girls left. we went inside and i sat on the stool next to the island and cheryl stood on the other side of it. "oh geez i forgot i have to be up at 8 tomorrow morning ugh" cher said to me. "why do you have to be up so early on a saturday?" i asked her. "polly asked me to babysit the twins in the morning and they are the cutest so i couldnt deny... i just didnt know tonight would be a late night. those unexpected type nights are always the best" she said and we both laughed. "i wanna meet them..." i said shyly. "y-you do?" cheryl said with a big smile on her face. "yeahhh... how about i sleep over and we will wake up together in the morning so i can see them with you... actually, you with them." i said. she smiled hugely when i said that i wanted to sleep over. "why me with them?" she said confused. "well the most beautiful and cute girl in the world holding the cutest twins is kinda a cuteness overload in my heart that i wouldn't be able to miss. missing that would be tragic" i said smiling. she leaned onto the counter and said "you are wayyy to soft to be a gang member" and then kissed me. "lets go get you something to wear to bed" she said as she took my hand and took me upstairs. she gave me a big riverdale high t-shirt and SHORT shorts that looked like they could be my underwear. i walked out of the bathroom to see her on her bed in a tight croptop and almost the same shorts. wow they fit her ass perfectly. "thank you for the clothes baby" i said to her as i jumped next to her on the bed and she blushed. "i cant believe that only this morning i was so in love with you and i couldn't even tell you my feelings because you were with josie and now i can proudly call you my girlfriend and tell you how much i love you everday... this is def a dre-" i said but then got cut of by cheryl's lips on mine. it was a long kiss and then she pulled out and said "did that feel like a dream?". "no. it didnt feel like real life either though..." i said. "so then what did it feel like?" she asked me...."heaven." i said. cheryl turned bright red. "you gotta stop complimenting everything i do or i'll be red forever." she said to me laughing. "never think that i wont compliment you everyday of my life because you will be very very wrong my love." i said to her. she snuggled up to me and tangled her legs in mine. "i love you TT goodnight" she whispered to me. "i love you too". and with that, we both fell asleep.