butterflies

my heart must have skipped 100 beats. i couldn't help but smile widely... she saw me smile and she got as red as her shirt. wow i love you.
"do you want to come over later? everyone is going to veronica's and nick st sicko is going to be there and" i interrupt her... "of course."
cheryl pov
she didn't even hesitate. i had to beg josie to stay at my house with me and STILL she wouldn't sacrifice her night for me. being with josie is starting to make a lot less sense to me. i smile and laugh out of being happy and nervous at the same time... "your cute when your nervous" toni told me and walked away leaving me red as a tomato and smiling like crazy. i need to break up with josie ASAP.... wait a second.. toni obviously likes me i mean i'm not blind. SOOO veronica and toni we're talking ab me which means ronnie knows about toni's feelings. i have to talk to her, then josie.
veronica pov t
i was walking to home room when i felt a jolt on my hair. i turned around and it was cheryl. "so... you look less red in the cheeks" i say joking around with her as she playfully hits me. "i need to talk to u" cheryl says looking very serious as she pulls me into an empty classroom. "i need to break up with josie." these words hit me as a surprise and suddenly i realized why.... "YOU LIKE TONI?" i scream excitedly. "a lot...". cheryl said innocently.
2 mins later
**texts**
v: CHERYL LIKES YOU
t: no she doesn't
v: mkay topaz. i mean, it's not like she just told me or anything...
t: WHAT
t: FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM NOW
toni pov
bathroom
"what are you talking about that she likes me" i said unbelievably. "she told me that she likes you a lot and that she wants to break up with josie to be with you... she's doing it after school" ronnie said.
butterflies. butterflies. butterflies. oh, and more butterflies fluttered around in my stomach.... "what am i gonna wear later"
"what's later... i thought you weren't coming to my party?" veronica asked in confusion. "i'm... i'm going to cheryl's house" i said shyly... "WHAT OH MY GOD... WE ARE GOING SHOPPING." and with that, veronica pulled my out of the bathroom by my hair, walked out of school, and took me shopping. maybe the whole year isn't gonna be a bust after all.