I don't want to feel like this!

~Rigby's P.O.V~

Ugh Mordecai, Mordecai, Mordecai, I slowly sigh. Why do I have to feel like this, why am I continously crying over him. I thought love was supposed to make you feel happy and joyful, but all I've ever felt with love is pain and sadness. I'm so sick of feeling like this, I don't want to feel like this!

Through the sobbing of my tears I look up and see Mordecai. Oh God please no Mordecai. He can't see me like this I'm a mess. He's spotted me what do I say, I cant tell him I was crying because of him. I wasnt ready to tell him yet. I wanted to so badly though, but for some reason it was like something was stopping me, I just couldnt. I look over and I see Mordecai running over. All I could think was shit shit shit.

Mordecai sat next to me on the park bench, giving me enough space to breath. I kept thinking to myself please don't ask why I'm like this, even though I knew he would, I didn't know what I was going to say what if I accidently said something i shouldn't.

"Rigby dude are you okay?" Mordecai asked with a worried look on his face.

I didn't respond, I didn't want to talk about it, I just looked down at my feet pretending I couldn't hear him.

"Rigby", Mordecai said in a heartfelt way, "Look I don't know why your sitting here bawling your eyes out and I don't know what's wrong, but lately you've been acting really weird and I don't like seeing you like this. So whats wrong, did i do something? I just," Mordecai paused and let out a sigh, "want to help you, cmon"

We sat there in silence for what felt like an eternity and than Mordecai snapped.

"OKAY FINE!" Mordecai yelled loud enough for everyone at the park to hear. "IF YOU DONT WANT MY HELP THEN FINE BUT DONT COME CRYING TO ME, IM JUST TRYING TO HELP AND YOU CANT EVEN LOOK AT ME, WHAT DID I DO TO YOU RIGBY HAVE I HURT YOU IN SOME WAY I DONT-

I cut him off there because I started crying again, harder than before. My eyes already felt like they were burning but I couldn't hold back the tears. Through all the crying I managed to get some words out, "Im....so sorry.....Mordecai", I said almost in a whispering tone.

Before Mordecai could even try and calm me down I ran, I ran as fast as I could, I needed to be alone. I ran into the house and up into our room, I sat on my bed and I started freaking out. I couldn't stop crying and now my breathing wasn't right either. But besides that I felt so empty, why did I feel like this, I didnt even say anything to Mordecai, I didnt say anything at all.