four

🌼🌼🌼

"jisung, have you seen mark?" chenle asked as soon as he arrived at jisung class, taking a seat next to the latter.

"whoa whoa, hang in there. you come here just to see mark? i'm hurt," jisung clutched at his shirt above his chest, faking a cry.

"i become a post man today. i need to deliver a message for him," chenle informed, earning a pout from jisung who tried to wrap chenle in his arms but failed as chenle kept on craning his neck to search for the canadian male. 

"what message though? is it from donghyuck?"

"mhmm,"

"wow i can't believe you support them," jisung knew that chenle was not fond of donghyuck having a crush on mark. of course it made him surprised.

"it's not that. donghyuck just wants to apologize as he feels that he's being rude to mark. you know that he can't say that himself, right? so i volunteer to deliver his sorry. i don't want to be a bad friend" chenle sighed.

"whatever. i need a kiss lele~" jisung puckered his lips to kiss his boyfriend.

"not now. speaking of the devil.. mark!" chenle stood up and walked toward the said male, leaving jisung to kiss the table in front of him instead.

"oh chenle? what's up?" mark sat on his desk, confusion was written all over his face seeing the chinese boy approaching him.

"where were you just now? i was looking for you though," 

"uhm, lunch? duh. what is it? it's a rare sight you know," mark was right because chenle rarely went to his class. chenle always met jisung at the cafeteria or anywhere except for the class they were in right now.

"ah right! i was just visiting jisung and i remember that i have something to tell you," 

"don't worry it's not a confession," jisung interrupted, snaking his hand around chenle's waist and keeping their body close to each other.

"baby i'll get back to you later okay," chenle kissed his lover's cheek and pushed him back to his desk.

"what's with these people acting lovey-dovey all the time," mark muttered, thinking about his single ass but aware that it was his fault that kept on rejecting people.

"about what i was telling you earlier, you remember donghyuck?" chenle went back to stand in front of mark's table after showering jisung with his love.

"donghyuck? you mean lee donghyuck with that big round spectacles?" mark recalled the time he bumped into the tanned skin male.

"yeah. you see that time you bumped into him that day, he tends to run away and forgot to say sorry because he was in a hurry. so on behalf of him, i'm here to deliver his sorry to you,"

"wait, you're friend with him? i mean, yeah it's not a big deal. i was the one who was not looking where i was going," 

"i'm his best friend though and if you were wondering why he doesn't tell you himself is because he doesn't know where to find you," 

"but you can bring him here with you though?" mark asked the obvious.

"h-he was busy! yeah, busy," chenle finished his sentence, hoping mark wouldn't ask anything that he couldn't answer.

"oh okay. just tell him it's okay," mark assured as his thought was now filled with the appearance of the tanned male.

cute.

📝📝📝

"it's so sad to realize that i'll never have the chance to get close to you :("

donghyuck stared at the blue heart-shaped paper in his hand. he knew and sure that he would never have the chance to be friends with mark. but he still did give the latter his so called love letter.

he finished writing the paper and went to the locker room, making sure there was no one. slowly walking toward mark's locker, he stood there for a while. he admired the rectangle metal object in front of him, blushing at the thought that mark always touched the cold surface just to take out his stuff.

how donghyuck wish those fingers to wrap around his.

sighing, he quickly pasted the sticky note in the middle of mark's locker. as he was about to leave the locker room, a voice startled him.

"donghyuck?"

it made him froze on his spot, making eye contact with the person not too far from him.

his heart beat faster and palms were sweaty as he lost his voice. that favorite sound he would like to hear again and again made him just wanted to throw himself to the tempting male. 

tearing off his gaze, he lowered his head and stared at his shoes. his feet just wouldn't move at the moment.

"chenle went to my class just now and said you were sorry about the other day but, it's okay donghyuck. don't need to worry," mark said, eyeing the latter in front of him.

as much as donghyuck wanted to feel the presence of the latter, he couldn't just stay there. same as the previous time, donghyuck could only nod his head and ran out of the locker room.

"is he really that shy?" mark chuckled and went to his locker. he forgot to bring his book to the class.  "again?!" mark plucked the paper off from his locker, "oh my god i ought to- wait.. don't tell me it's donghyuck's doings.."

🌼🌼🌼

|to be continued|