Brownies: Fluff

"Micha!" Jeremy whined, hitting his best friend with a pillow. They had been friends since kindergarten. Jeremy wanted to be something more, but Michael was straight, right? Anyway, there were sitting on Jeremy's bed eating brownies.

"Fineee" Michael groaned, giving Jeremy a brownie. Jeremy giggled happily munching on the last brownie.

Michael got behind Jeremy and whacked him with the other pillow, causing Jeremy to yelp in surprise. It was Michael's turn to giggle.

"I got you, Jere-Bear!" Michael teased

"Jere-Bear?" Jeremy inquired

"Shhh!" Michael smacked him with the pillow again.

"Ohhh, it's on" Jeremy shoved the last of the brownie in his mouth and whacked Michael with his pillow.

Their pillow fight went on for about a good twenty minutes. It ended with Michael curled in the corner and Jeremy playfully whacking him with both pillows.

"You win! I surrender!" Michael yelled.

Jeremy grinned, helping Michael up.

Suddenly, Michael's face got very serious.

"Jere? You'd be my friend regardless of anything, right? Michael asked, clearly nervous.

"Of course, what is this about?" Jeremy's face was twisted into one of confusion and concern.

"I-I'm.. I-I'm gay." Michael murmured.

Jeremy wrapped Michael into a comforting hug, whispering in his ear,

"I support you all the way, I'm bi."

Michael started crying tears of joy, and Jeremy was smiling like an idiot. So maybe he had a shot?

After the boys had calmed down, Jeremy proposed the idea of making more brownies, since he had eaten the last one. Michael quickly nodded and they got to work.

Jeremy got out the ingredients while Michael got out the bowl and brownie tray. They made the batter and poured it into the tray, before quickly shoving it into the oven. As the brownies were baking, Jeremy turned to Michael,

"H-Hey, listen, I know this is weird, but I've loved you for a long time now. D-Do you maybe want to go on a date sometime?" Jeremy turned away from Michael, missing Michael's look of pure happiness and blush.

"Yes! Your serious? Oh my god" Michael jumped up and down. Jeremy stared dumbfounded before planting his lips onto Michael's.

Michael kissed back! Score one in dominance for Jeremy. They pulled away for air and giggled. Soon the oven started to beep.

Jeremy grabbed the brownies, stuck them on a plate, grabbed Michael's hand and led him outside.

"Where are we going, Jere?" Michael asked

"You'll see"

Soon they arrived at the park. Jeremy laid down in the grass and Michael followed suit.

"So.. we're dating? You're my boyfriend?" Michael asked

"Of course, if you want to." Jeremy booped Michael's nose, earning another blush.

"Then I have a boyfriend.. woah" Michael joked, burying his face into Jeremy's chest to hide his blush. Jeremy wrapped his arms around Michael.

"You okay there?" Jeremy asked

"Never been better." The sun was about to set, the moment was perfect. Jeremy munched on a brownie, still holding Michael.

They both shared a light giggled. Jeremy held Michael until he heard his breathing evened out, signaling he was asleep.

Jeremy took this as an opportunity to kiss Michael on the head. He then went on Amazon and started looking for things Michael would like.

He found a Player One patch, thinking it would look good on Michael's sweatshirt he added it to his cart.

By the time he was done online shopping, Jeremy had bought pac-man socks, the Player One patch, an LGBTQ patch, a blue sweatshirt for himself, matching Player Two and LGBTQ patches for his sweatshirt, an Apocalypse Of The Damned gaming controller, and a few other small items.

Satisfied, Jeremy shut off his phone and snuggled into Michael more. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

[A/N] I hope you liked this! It's twice as long as the last one but it's still short. What do you think?
Thanks to the four people that have already checked out this story!