Chapter 39

As we drove past i caught a glimpse of Harry's hurt face.

It made me cry even harder.

I'm actually surprised i didn't flood the inside.

"Did..did he just say?" Niall asked causing me to interrupt him.

"yes" i replied and Niall gasped. "Wait? the men from the bar? They've been Harry haven't they?" Niall asked causing me to nod.

"The secrecy, the touches, the smiles, the texts" He said causing me to look up at him, how had he noticed all this?

I just nodded and cried harder.

"Oh babe, im so sorry" He said causing me to weakly smile at him. "What are you doing now then?" He asked.

"Im going home" i answered as we pulled up outside the dorm building.

"WAIT!" Niall shouted getting out the car. "Don't leave Rose" He said causing me to sigh, "It's going to be to hard Niall, i can't see him anymore" I sighed.

"Stay at mine then? pack all your stuff and stay in my dorm, me and Liam have a spare room, please?" He offered causing me to hug him.

"You sure? It's just i don't want to see Harry? Don't tell him im staying at yours okay? i want him to forget about me, to think i've moved" I said causing Niall to nod.

"Okay, that's fine with me" He said. I hugged him again and we got into my dorm. my old dorm.

"Thankyou Niall" I said.

"Its what bestfriends are for" He replied helping me shove my clothes into my suitcase.

I came across Harrys t-shirt and threw it out my sight. 

"I just can't believe Harry said the word love" Niall wondered causing me to frown.

"Sorry" He whispered as he zipped up my suitcase.

I grabbed my toiletries and opened the dorm room, taking the lift to Nialls dorm room, on the fifth floor.

"Do you love him?" Niall asked me as he also helped me unpack my stuff into my new room.

It was much bigger than my last room, but didn't hold any memories.

good.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"Do you love Harry?" Niall asked again causing me to think.

Do i ?

"No.." I answered causing him to furrow his brows.

"I know that face, you don't actually know but you just think it would be easier to tell yourself no" he said causing me to ignore his true comment.

"Im going to call it a night" I said and Niall hugged me and whispered goodnight in my ear.

"It's going to get easier" He whispered causing me to nod.

"I hope so" I answered back.

I changed into my pajamas washed my face then dropped onto my bed, pulling the covers over my cold, shaking hurt and torn body.

"I love you Rose, i love you so much" Harry said grabbing a hold of my wrist.

"No Harry, no you don't, all you do is hurt me, all you do is make me feel pain" I answered back causing him to break,

"Rose, you love me, i know you do, stop lying to yourself!" He yelled pulling harder on my wrist.

"YOU LOVE ME!" He yelled causing me to look at him.

All i saw was a broken boy, crying out for love and attention because his parents gave him non of that.

"I will not love a monster!" I yelled.

"Rose" I heard someone mumble.

"Rose wake up" My body was being pushed.

I snapped my head up, feeling warm and sweaty.

"You started to scream and shout, i didn't know what to do" Suddenly, curly brown hair turned into blonde flat hair, with blue eyes.

"Niall!" I said crying heavily.

Niall hugged me tightly. "Its okay Rose, shh it's okay" He whispered.

"It hurts Niall, it hurts so much"