Chapter 21

"Of what Harry, jealous of what?" I asked causing him to look up at me. The same look in his eyes from a few nights ago.

"The way Zayn spoke about you, the way he touched you today this morning, i couldn't stand it" He whispered, "The way he spoke about you on the movie night i felt like i could of killed him" Harry said, his breathing thickening with anger.

I grabbed his cheeks in my  hands, "Im not that kind of girl Harry" I reminded him making him nod his head, "I know, i know, it wasn't you i was scared of, it was him" He sighed looking down, i grabbed his chin and pushed his head up, "Dont be" were my last words before i smashed our lips together.

Why do i always find myself here, in Harrys arms.

As we separated i looked him in the eyes "Promise me you didn't laugh at me?" I asked him looking down fiddling with his shirt.

"Hey, look at me" So i did, "I would never make fun of you, never" He said kissing my forehead. I smiled and felt like i wanted more than a kiss from him..

You what!?

"Huh?" Harry asked me. Oh god.

"What?" I said causing him to smile, "You said something about wanting more?" He asked furrowing his brows, "What do you want more of?" He asked and i replied honestly, "You"

He smashed our lips together, more heat, passion desire and want lingered through it. This was going to turn out more than a kiss.

We fell onto my bed and Harry straddled my waist, "What do you want Rose, say it and i'll do it" He asked kissing me again, then he went down to my neck.

"You" i moaned into his ear.

ROSE STOP THIS!

I can't.

I don't want to.

I tore Harry's shirt from him as he started to unbutton mine. "No one's ever, seen me before" I told him causing him to smirk.

"I'll be the first then" He smiled kissing my lips then lifting off my top. 

"Beautiful" He breathed kissing the swell of both my breasts. I giggled causing him to smile. "You believe me don't you?" He asked causing me to nod.

"Don't you need a condom?" I shyly asked causing him to look down at me, i looked up at him as he still straddled my waist.

"We're not going to have sex" He said causing my cheeks to flush, "oh" i said propping myself up on my elbows. "n..no no don't think that" He said, "I want to, god i want to so bad, since the first day we met" He admitted causing me to smile.

"There's so much more we can do before sex is what i mean" He smirked causing me to get heated again. "Do you trust me?" He asked causing me to gulp and nod my head. "Let me hear you say it" He whispered.

"Yeah, i do" I said smiling. He started to unbutton my jeans and i lied down again looking down at him, his eyes never leaving mine. He tore my jeans off and then my panties followed.

"This might hurt a little" He said causing the nerves to pile up in my stomach. Harry started to flick my ball of nerves causing me to gasp. This doesnt hurt? I thought, then moments later he placed a finger inside of me causing me to gasp, he held my hip down keeping me in my place. It didn't hurt but it was uncomfortable.

"is this okay?" Harry asked causing me to nod and bite my lip. Suddenly i felt a wet sensation flick my ball of nerves, i looked down seeing Harry's head inbetween my legs, "OH MY GOD!" i screamed out fisting the sheets.

As i rode out my high Harry smiled laying next to me. I wanted to return the favour.

I kissed down his neck, his stomach then fiddled with his jeans.

"Are you sure?" He asked grabbing my hands. I looked up at him, "One hundred percent" i smiled causing him to let go of my hand smiling.

I took him out his boxers and nearly gasped at the size of him, obviously i had no other experience to compare it to but he was big.

"Want some help?" Harry asked causing me to nod biting my lip. "Oh god, just biting your lip gets me hard" Harry announced causing me to smile. I wrapped my hand around his length as Harry wrapped his hand around mine, he was my guide, i pumped his length causing Harry to roll his head back moaning. I was in so much control right now.

He tore his hand away leaving me on my own. I thought i'd take this into my own hands and add my mouth.. Its what he did to me.

I placed the tip of him in my mouth then went down taking nearly all of him, "FUCK ROSE!" He shouted, "How have you never done this before" He roared fisting the sheets as i sucked my cheeks in.

I pumped him quicker up and down causing his chest to rise and fall quicker. 

White warm liquid poured from him causing him to moan loudly, "R..ROSE!" He shouted as he rode out his high bucking his hips.

"Wow" Fell from Harry's lips.