Chapter 22

"Was i really that bad?" I sighed lying next to him, not believeing what i'd just let happen...

"What? No, fucking hell Rose that was..it was great" He said looking astonished. "I..I just cant believe you've never done it before?" He wondered as he layed my head on his bare chest.

I threw a cover over us as we cuddled, "You know, i'd never see you as the 'snuggling' type?" I asked him smiling.

He chuckled and sighed, "There's alot you don't know about me" He whispered causing me to turn over and look at him. "Enlighten me then?" I questioned.

"So how did you find it?" He asked, quickly changing the subject causing me to furrow my eyebrows, i decided to leave it alone, he clearly didn't want to go there.

"I..i dont know?" I said causing him to perch his body up on his elbows and look down at me. "You don't know? is that good or bad?" He asked smirking. "Well, it hurt at first, but, but then it was amazing" I sighed looking down as my cheeks flushed.

"We just made eachother orgasm and you're still shy around me, we're cuddling under your blanket on your bed naked and you're still shy around me?" He asked causing me to snuggle my head deep into his arm, hiding my face.

"You're something else baby" He whispered stroking my head. "Im glad you found it 'amazing'" He carried on causing me to place my hand over his mouth, "Stop trying to embarrass me" I warned him looking into his eyes.

"I can't help it, you're cute when you blush" He sighed, stroking my cheek.

"Rose! Rose guess what!" I heard Kelly's voice. Harry gasped and i freaked out. "Why is your door locked Rose?" She asked, "Uh, one second, i was just uh, taking a nap" I told her causing her to giggle.

"If i were correct i'd say you had a boy in there" She giggled causing Harry's eyes to widen. "What, Kelly it's me we're talking about" I said hopping around placing my clothes back on. "Hide in the bathroom" I whispered to Harry, he grabbed his clothes and ran into my ensuite closing the door quietly.

I unlocked my bedroom door and walked out. "Wow, serious bed head or what, that could pass for sex hair!" She laughed causing me to flatten my mane. "You're so rude" I giggled.

"I told Zayn! I just walked in and told him everything!" She yelled causing me to squeal, "Anddddd?" I wondered.

"HE SAID HE LOVED ME TOO!" She said hugging me tightly, "Thankyou Rose, thankyou so much, i really don't know what i'd do without you" She said causing my heart to swell.

"Lets have a girly chat, it's your turn" She said walking into my room, causing my heart to beat. "My turn for what?" I asked her with furrowed brows. "You're turn to find a boy and fuck him, come on we're not getting any younger" She said giggling causing me to become uncomfortable knowing Harry could hear all of this. We sat on my bed sitting opposite eachother.

"What about Niall? i know you said you wanted to just be friend's but i bet he'd treat you right" She said and just as she finished a 'bang' noise came from my bathroom causing me to stiffen and Kelly to gasp.

"What was that?" She wondered, "I think i left my window open, stupid window" i said so Harry would know i was calling him stupid and not my window. 

"Oh anyway, so Niall?" She asked causing me to shake my head, "We're just friends, that's all we'll ever be" I told her wanting to end this conversation and get Harry out of here.

"What about Harry?" She asked causing me to gasp but pass it as a cough, "Sorry what?" I asked looking at her, pleading in my head she will just shut up.

"Babe, we spoke about this, i've seen the way you look at him, i know how you feel" She told me causing my eyes to widen, "W..what, Kelly, no..no" I started but my mind wouldnt think of any words.

"Stuttering means your nervous, and your nervous because you know im right" She sighed placing her hand on the top of mine, "Babe, i've told you, Harry's a dick, he doesnt date and he will tear your heart right out" She said causing me to become cautious of the boy in the bathroom.

I sighed and nodded my head, not daring to say a word.