ME : good night karthik and angel.
And i saved his number as Mr. Perfectionist in my phone.

NEXT DAY :

I woke up got ready to college and left to college i got a message from karthik in whatsup.

KARTHIK : i am really very sorry i slept i think their is a magic in your voice which made be sleep deeply i have never slept like that thank you and sorry that i slept and good morning and have a nice day go to your college " YOU HAVE A SUPRISE AWAITING FOR YOU"

i messaged him back

ME : its ok no need to say sorry and good morning to you and i am waiting for the surprise and dont say me that you are coming to my college today also.

I replied him but he did not reply me back but he has seen my message i dont know what surprise he is going to give today.

I went to principal mam room and i was shocked to see him sitting with pricipal mam and talking to her he looked at me and winked he was really looking hot today he was wearing a black shirt and skin colour pant he shirt was tucked in he was really a handsome hunk uff he was smriking at him i really want to wipe that smirk from his face, my thoughts were broke by my principal mam who asked me to guide him

PRINCIPAL MAM : priya he is a guest lecture for 1st B.com ( honours) he will be taking class for a week so guide him the class and as you are also studying in the same class go and attend his classes we can do our work after your guest lecture is over.

She said i was shocked he did not say this to me now let him see my anger today i am not going to talk to him i thought and smirked at him who looked at me confused where as i said my mam.

ME : okay mam, i said and asked him to follow me.

ME : sir please follow me.

As i said this he again smirked at me and said with a naughty look

KARTHIK : as you say.

He said this and winked at me, i went out he follewed me i did not talk to him because i am angry which he understood and said

KARTHIK : priya i am sorry i know you are angry because i did not say you

He said  and i replied him

ME : why should i be angry with you sir.
I just stressed the word sir he gave me a dead glare and continued

KARTHIK : priya i really wanted to give a surprise to you so only i did not say and you know one thing i like your expression when you are suprised, then how can i say to you try to understand na.

He said very cutely ah anyone can fall for this but i am not going to fall i want to see what he is going to do so i kept quite and took him to class and introduced him to my classmates but all were shocked as he is a cricketer.

ME : girls he is our guest lecturer for one week he is going to guide us.
I said and went and sat with my friend but one of my friend said made me more angry

MYTHRAYEE : oh my god he is smoking hot ah how it will be if i am his girlfriend.
I got really angry because all were eyeing on my boy and this girl who has a boyfriend is eyeing my husband and i replied her.

ME : mythrayee you all ready have a boyfriend so stop eyeing him.

AMBIKA : but why it is poking you if all eyes are on him ?

She asked how will i say that all are eyeing my fiancé only i have the right to eye him not other, he is mine. I thought my thoughts were broke by him he introduced himself awe he is so cute.

KARTHIK : hi girls, i know you people are thinking why i am here i love to teach, as i am an cricketer i could not become a lecturer so i thought to become a guest lecture in my leisure times i go to colleges and teach them as a guest so i am here as a guest lecture not as a cricketer so please feel free to ask question when you have any doubt i am expert in account so i will be teaching how to learn account easily and i will be teaching you simple method to solve a accounts.

He said i smiled but i can see all girl in my class are drooling over him even my friend who i love the most are making me hate the most as they are eyeing mine i wanted to shout that he is mine but i could not.

He started taking class where as i was busy in checking him out yeah i was checking him his style, his action while he is explaining, his posture, his appearance, his talks, his manliness, his friendliness, his kindness everything is just perfect.

Everyone gaze is on him but only my gaze is affecting him but my thought were broken by him.
I looked at him confusedly where as he smirked at me i looked at my friends and they said.

SWE : hey sir is calling you from past 2 minutes where have you been lost.

She said and i looked at karthik with shocked expression where as he chuckled seeing my expression and said.

KARTHIK : Ms. Priya come and solve this sum.
He said i looked at the board and at him and smriked at him i went and solved the sum and winked at him his jaws dropped he forgot that i am an chartered accountant.

I went to my place he again started his class and we all left to our home today if he call me i wont to talk to him.
I said to myself i heard my phone ringing i saw the caller ID it was none orther than Mr. Perfectionist i said myself i wont attend the call but at end i attend and kept silent i heard him talking

KARTHIK : i am sorry priya that i did not say you and i am sorry that i made you do the sum also but you were not talking so only i did that to make you talk but i did not know that will make you more angry on me.
But i noticed one thing  you are angry on me but also you were checking out on me dont deny it i saw that.

He said which made me feel shy but after that i forgave him and said bye as my mother called me.

ME : okay i forgave ok bye my mom is calling talk to later.

Saying this i cut the call and left to dinner.

Thats all for today their will be lots of romance and fun from now onwards, i think i gave my justice to this part, tomorrow i will post karthik pov and pricipal and karthik conversation for sure.
If their is any mistake sorry, please vote and comment and thank you all for your votes and comments.