𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞r 𝟐

Начните с самого начала

He never dared to smile but stood taller than his father. So surely he would tower over Vera if she was ever blessed to get close enough to his highness.

He was always the last thing on her mind before she fell into a deep slumber. Then he would ride into her dreams like the victorious, masculine prince he was.

__

Taking her seat to pull out her textbook, Vera began shuffling threw her satchel only to find that along with her textbook her diary had been missing, "Vera what's wrong?" Mavis asks already copying down the agenda from the board.
Midday they shared the same second period, Human—Wolf Anatomy.

Letting out a small chuckle in disbelief, "This can't be right." Vera replies almost unsure of herself, still tossing things out of her bag.

Vera had began to discard her pencil pouch alongside her makeup bag. Mavis is too busy engulfed into the assignment, that she misses when Vera rolls her eyes at her.

"Mavis." Vera lowly whispers in efforts to keep the teacher from hearing her.

Humming a response back Mavis does yet to turn to Vera when suddenly Vera is shaking her rapidly, by the arm, "Mavis I can't find my diary." Vera mumbles - all the while, clenching her hands underneath the desk.

"Vera I'm sure it'll be fine, don't even... you probably placed it in your locker or something in between the switching of classes," Vera glares at Mavis for a moment before sharply raising her hand.

"Mr. Moore I seem to have left my textbook in Mrs. Hart's class... is there anyway I can retrieve it?" Vera bites back her bottom lip while saying this out of spited nervousness.

Mr. Moore places his feet on his table while leaning back against his sliding desk chair, no wonder it was easy to pass his class. He could honestly care less whether the students were getting their work done. As time ticked, he looked bored out of his mind.

That's what the system gets for placing a male teacher over an anatomy class for werewolves who was also the physics coach. Most days after teaching a listen he'd shave his growing hair all the way for his top lip to his chin. He couldn't have been older than his early thirties and the man grew facial hair like an animal. Granted, That he were.

"Does a wolf have three hearts in the transitioning form? Or one?" He hunches over his desk tilting his head, as if challenging Vera but she only gawked right back at him.

To hell if she knew, he probably didn't even know the answer to that himself.

"Sure." He shrugs before relaxing back into his rolling chair. Narrowing her eyes, "Wait, don't I need my hall pass signed?" Vera questions.

Mr. Moore ignores her.

Slowly getting up unsure of herself, Vera speed walks to the door and exits while clutching her satchel in her hand.

Making it with no time spared she knew Mrs. Hart was on her free period meaning she had no students occupying her class. "Mrs.Hart." Vera mutters coming into the classroom without knocking.

Mrs. Hart is there standing, erasing the board when Vera catches sight of her textbook and her diary in her arms and instantly she sighs in relief. She didn't care if Mrs Hart read it, only happy she found it before anyone else did.