makes me feel like i cant live without you

Mulai dari awal

he glanced back at the boy who seemed to be pouting. "why?"

the boy raised an eyebrow at him so richie continued, "i mean, you could of just asked me if you were hungry."

the boy frowned slightly and crossed his arms. before he could say anything richie was now at the front of the line. he scanned the menu and order his usual thing.

"what do you want?" richie asked the boy behind him. he looked back in confusion. "to eat"

the boy didn't seem to be making a move so richie put a hand on his back and moved him forward next to him. "anything you want kid"

the boy seemed upset that he was caught and grumbled, "number six..."

richie ordered that and they waited by the tables for their order to be called out. neither spoke.

"order 132"

the kid moved to grab his bag but richie grabbed it first and tisked, "uh uh, i bought this, so your gonna eat with me" he gave the kid a small smile but he just frowned.

"i'm not sleeping with you for some chinese food—" the boy began in an angry voice

"woah!" richie put his hand up to stop him, "i'm asking you to sit down with me not prostitute yourself."

the boy looked richie up and down as if he wasn't sure richie was trustworthy. he finally nodded and richie led him to a booth in the back of the restaurant. the kid sat across from him and he handed him his food. he'd never seen someone so eager for some chicken and rice.

he picked up his own chopsticks and ate his beef. he studied the boy, how he looked of the average class but ate as if he was starving.

"what's your name?" richie asked making the boy look away from his food. he seemed to be thinking it over. "my names richie"

the kid wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and cleared his throat, "eddie."

richie nodded and stayed quiet for a moment longer. "how old are you?"

eddie shrugged, "18, almost 19"

richies eyes widened at that. the kid was so short he thought he must of only been seventeen or so.

"okay. we both know you were trying to steal my wallet. i'm not mad about it, i just want to know why" richie said as bluntly as possible.

eddie finally seemed to be uninterested in his food and he set down his chop sticks. he looked around as if someone might hear.

"i was hungry" he said in a quiet voice

richie nodded, "why?"

that question made eddie think really hard. things happened so fast he didn't really know himself.

"i wanted to go to college, my mom wanted me to stay home. i came out as gay, she kicked me out." he said it in a numb emotionless tone. "i just graduated high school, i didn't have anywhere to go. i don't have money or a job or a place to stay and for awhile i was staying with some friends but i felt bad. so... i made the last minute decision on an empty stomach to steal from the dumbest looking person i could find."