Silence - Part 6

I almost cried while writing this lol.

Anyways, last chapter! Woohoo! I hope you enjoyed the story so far!

After I update this, I will give myself sometime to write some Dalex oneshots, and maybe work on a new story. Love y'all, and thank you so much for all of the support!

It was snowing when we went out side. Silence again. Sometimes there's good silence, and sometimes there's awkward silence. So many types of silence. My hands were cold. I realized I had forgotten my gloves in my parent's house, but I was NOT going back in there after what went down.

"I think..." I said without thinking.

"You think what?" He asked me calmly, as if nothing just happened.

"I think I love you." I replied, my eyes fixed on the puffy white clouds, drifting above.

Oh golly, another type of silence. But this one was special. This silence was filled with love and happiness. It was like the recent events never happened.

"Are your hands cold?" He asked me.

"Hehe... yeah.."

Alex then proceeded to take off his right mitten and handed it to me.

"Put this on."

I put the mitten on, and my hand was instantly warm. Then, he took his ungloved right hand and intertwined it in my ungloved left hand as we neared the bridge.

We stopped on the bridge, looking over the surprisingly unfrozen river below us.

"I think..." He said, turning to me.

"You think what?" I asked in a calm, reassuring voice.

"I think... I think I love you too."

Before I knew it, his lips were pressed into mine. I deepened this kiss, kissing back. I felt truly happy. The water below us was running so smoothly, you couldn't hear it, and the birds seemed to go back into their nests for this one particular moment.

I stared into the gorgeous hazel eyes of the man I loved, knowing that no matter what, I would love him until the day I died.

————————————————————

The main thing I learned from today is that there are many types of silence. Angry silence, awkward silence, and silence full of love.