Silence - Part 2

I could've melted at that smile. When I look at him, it's like all of my insides are all warm and fuzzy, and my heart starts going crazy. Then it dawned on me. I... wait. WE WERE WALKING?!

"Alex, I'm sorry for bursting your bubble or whatever but I am NOT walking in the freezing cold to go to Christmas party. Plus, your tortilla wraps are going to freeze."

"They'll thaw out once we get inside! Please Denis?! I really want to meet your family so they can show me your cute baby pictures!" He pleaded, half joking. He then (without waiting for an answer) took my gloveless right hand in his left hand, the tortilla wraps in the other, and started sprinting down the sidewalk next to our house. It was 6:30 pm. We had 30 minutes to get there, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind us being a little late.

Alex eventually stopped to a slower pace and started huffing and puffing his cute, red tinted ch- HIS CHEEKS in and out while taking out his inhaler. "Why'd you even run? We both knew that was going to happen."
I said.

"I didn't want to be late~" He said, not realizing our hands were now intertwined together as we walked beside each other. I started blushing. Eventually we passed over a bridge over looking some water. Ah, silence. It's powerful thing. I was surprised he hadn't noticed the hand holding yet, but glad at the same time. I really like holding hands with him. Before I could process my thoughts, Alex said: "We're here!" And I felt coldness surround my hand once more as he knocked on the door.

OoooOOoOOooOOOOOoo Desby got a cruuuushh~