SEVEN

I wanted to apologize for not posting in quite a while, but I have been pretty busy. I started writing this chapter the other day, but it was sooooo cringy and really bad. So, I'm gonna try again. Also, we have almost hit 100 reads! Guys, this is absolutely HUGE for me. Thank you guys so very much. On with the story.

It felt like hours, although it was only a minute or two, that Sophie and Fitz stood, loving every moment of the kiss. (I'm a really bad writer and have honestly never kissed anyone, so not going into detail on that.) Eventually, they did break away. After that they looked into each others eyes for another moment or two before They heard someone clearing their throat.
Dang it. Caught again Fitz transmitted. Sophie couldn't help but let our a slight giggle

"If you two are done flirting" it was Keefe. Again "- or whatever else you where doing out here- Tam is starting to stir. So come on!" Keefe said.

Fitz grabbed Sophie's hand as all three of them ran inside the house into the living room. Sure enough, once they got there Tam was opening his eyes lazily.
"Tam!" Linh exclaimed as Biana hugged him, which must have been weird for him since they really weren't that close. Biana seemed to notice that it was a bit awkward a moment later and backed away blushing ferociously (I hope that's a word and I'm using it in context. XD).

Linh the went over to hug him and whispered something in his ear.

Next, Elwin came into the room and started giving him dozens and dozens of elixirs to help him get better despite all the grimaces Tam was giving the medicine.

"So, do you feel like telling us how you ended up in a weird human contraption?" Keefe asked anxiously.

When Tam began to open his mouth, Elwin stopped him. "I'm afraid we'll have to wait until tomorrow for the story because you sir, are at a very week stage and need at least some time to recover. You should be able to tell them tomorrow though." Everyone frowned at his words.

"Can you tell me how I got here, then?" Tam asked.

Elwin sighed, "I suppose I can't stop you seeing as there isn't much to tell.

"Basically, we saw a giant explosion outside while we where talking in here." Sophie began. "We all ran outside and saw an airplane and didn't know what to do. Sandor found you in the cockpit and carried you inside. We hailed Elwin and now we're here." She said.

Sorry for the very short and boring chapter. I'll have some free time this weekend though so maybe I'll get to post more then. Until then, bye guys, thanks for reading!