FOUR

I may be new to this, but I'm pretty sure most people don't post two parts to their story's per day. And boy are you guys lucky I'm closing the gap between now and my last chapter with the cliffhanger. This is just so much fun! I have so many ideas and I'm excited to share them with you! On with the story...

There was a very large bang with a bright flash of light in the distance of the pastures of Havanfield. Everyone immediately got to their feet as all the bodyguards unsheathed their swords. Before Sandor or any of the other bodyguards could stop them, Sophie and her friends ran outside to see what had caused the large explosion. Luckily it was no where near any of the animals and everyone they could see was safe. When they reached the spot of the explosion, they gasped. There was a large contraption with long wing like metal things coming off the side and weird stick things like a propeller on the nose of whatever it was. An airplane Sophie realized. No one else seemed to know what it was, so she quickly explained and airplane to them. Dex was very intrigued. While everyone was wondering aloud how the airplane had gotten there, they didn't realize who was in the passenger seat until Linh gasped. All her friends ran up next to her and looked in the cockpit. Sitting there, very bloody and bruised and unconscious, sat Tam Song.

Oooohhh! Another cliffy! Sorry this was so short, but I kinda ran outta ideas, but I'll be thinking of more tonight. I'll also confide in my cousin to see if she comes up with anything. Until then, enjoy!