Two

Finally I have updated! (: enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hopped in the shower and wondered what we would do. Where would we go. What we would talk about. Should I do my awesome cat impression? Would she laugh? 

While I blow dried my hair I thought about how many tickets I could score for her. What I would wear. What the guys would say.

While I was getting dressed Tyler came in. "So I hear somebody has a date today!" He teased.

"You heard right! I'm just so nervous though. What if I screw up? She's so great." I sighed and checked myself over in the mirror.

He moved next to me and looked at his reflection. He flashed himself a smile and put his hand on my shoulder. "Look Dan. You're awesome okay? Any girl who doesn't like you is stupid, or likes me." He laughed at his own joke.

"I guess so. I just fell so hard for her. Do you believe in love at first sight?" We walked out of the cramped space and sat on the couch.

"I'm not very into it." He made a face and fiddled with his earring.

"Well that's what it feels like dude. Love at first sight."

Cameron appeared out of nowhere and sat on Tyler. "Awww! Little Dan is in loooove!" 

"I most certainly am!" There was no point in hiding it now, since Cam announced it to the whole bus. 

Chris popped his head out from the door in the back and his lips curled up into a smile. "Ooooooo what's her name? What's she like? Where's she from? Where'd you meet?" He cooed in his smooth accent.

"Chris, I- She's coming here to pick up some VIP passes. You'll see her when she gets here." I picked at my bracelets to avoid the tell-all session that Chris requested.

"Aw look! He's blushing! How cute!" Cameron pinched my cheek and I strolled to the fridge to get something to drink before they could poke at me more. 

My phone buzzed, a text from Ansley. The guys were whispering something but I couldn't quite make it out. 

"I'm here a little early, hope that's okay! <3" I smiled and started walking toward the door while I replied

"That's completely fine! I'll meet you at the gate with the passes, and we can commence our hanging out!" 

Suddenly I smacked face first into the door, forgetting to open it before I walked out. The guys burst out laughing, and Tyler was even holding his side. It wasn't that funny...

I grabbed the passes from our tour manager and headed to the gate. As I neared it Ansley became more and more visible; the closer I got the more beauty I could see. She waved at me in the most adorable way with the greatest smile on her face. 

I met her and handed her the passes. "Dan this is so nice of you to let us have the passes! I can't thank you enough!" She quickly stowed them away in the trunk of her car and returned to me with an excited expression on her face.

It was mid-fall and kind of overcast outside, and a bit chilly. Her nose was bright pink from the cold, but the way it looked on her was so cute. We started walking toward the bus, and then it occured to me that we probably shouldn't... but that wouldn't be fair to her. She probably wanted to meet the guys, even if that was something that would come back to haunt me later. 

We reached the bus and I gestured for her to step inside as I opened the door. "I am pleased to begin the grand tour of the Hollywood Ending super-awesome-mega-cool-beans Tour Bus!" She chuckled and her eyes grew wide. 

"Oh my gosh Dan! This is actually a pretty decent sized bus! I thought It'd be pretty cramped, to be honest." The smile on her face stretched from ear to ear. 

"Yeah, but sharing all this space with three other guys doesn't make it seem so big!" 

We laughed. We. laughed. As in together.

Out of nowhere, Tyler, Cameron, and Chris appeared, and bombarded Ansley with never-ending questions, i.e. "When did you meet? At a concert? What's your favorite color?"

They never really learned how to shut-up when the moment called for it.

"Guys, please, space!" I made a backing motion with my hand and the three of them plopped in random spots around the lounge. 

"Dan, you know us well enough to know that we'd do that." Chris laughed and bit into some kind of bagel thing with jelly on it. 

"Yeah, man. You should have expected it." Tyler said, his mouth full of ham sandwich. 

"I did expect it. Just not all at once!" Cameron laughed and shooed us away for some unknown reason.

I led her outside and exhaled, my breath becoming visible.

"They're..."

"A handful, I know" I finished. She giggled.

"So what did you have in mind for 'hanging out'?"  She cocked her head slightly, the pink returning to her nose. 

Honestly, I hadn't thought about it, where. But another great idea popped into my brain, one that was absolutley perfect.

"It's a surprise!" and with that, she didn't argue a thing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------