Sweet kisses chapter 2

"Andy, stop! If one of our mom's walk in we are completely screwed!" I whisper yelled at him as I tried to push him off me. "Aww, come on Lilly! Just one little kiss. I'll give you a king size kit kat. I'll give you two!" Andy cried as he tried to get closer to my lips. Honestly I would kiss him all day if it were up to me but I was scared how our parents would react about us. He kisses me everyday but were not even dating. It's been five years and all he does is kiss me and pretends like were nothing but normal best friends in front of people.

He thinks I'm in it for the candy which I don't even eat, I just stash it in my "secret" stash were he takes it and regives it to me but I act oblivious to it. "Please Lilly," he pouted his bottom lip out and widened his memorizing blue eyes; pulling of the puppy eyes. I sighed defeated and pulled my arms to my side, giving him permission.

He cheered and eagerly and greedily devoured my mouth. Oh my God, each times our mouths collided I felt the pull to kiss him longer and harder grow and grow. His kisses were like an addiction to me but I didn't want him to know, he'd use it to his advantage. He's not fair. When he pulled away he peaked my lips once again and had the triumphant grin he got every time we kissed. "Is it okay if I give you the candy later?" Andy asked as he resumed to "study" which was him just doodling in his notebook while I did all the work which he copied afterwards.

I rolled my eyes but got a bright idea, "Yes Andy, but you have to do your own homework. " He gasped and put a hand over his mouth. "How could you say such a horrible thing!"

"Then calm down so I can finish this. Uh I hate fractions!" I exclaimed as I slammed my pencil on my desk.

I rubbed my temples with both hands when someone started screaming downstairs. I bolted out  of my chair and ran down the stairs with Andy hot on my tail. I grasped at my chest in relief when my mom and Andy's mom, Erica were just jumping up and down like if they announced that Justin Bieber and Harry Styles were having a hardcore bromance. (Not really sure what that is and don't really want to know.)

"Uh, What's going on here?" Andy asked awkwardly since they haven't stopped. Erica turned to look at us and her face was glowing in joy. "Come sit down. Sit. Sit." Erica told us as we took the seat opposite of them. I looked between our mums and was afraid at any second one of them was going to burst like a bomb. "Your dad called and said." She glanced at my mom and they squealed together. "Were moving to London,"

I blinked and looked at at Andy who mirrored my expression. Then a wicked smirk appeared on his face and as if reading his mind I smirked and knew what he was thinking. " 'Scuse me govna, you care for some crumpets and tea?" Andy asked me with a fake British accent as he pretended to hold out a plate and pot of tea.

"Why yes I would," I said as I held out my invisible tea cup. He poured some in and I sipped on it. We giggled at our stupidity but stopped when my mom frowned at me. "Oh, dear. They didn't understand. No there going to London. Were staying." My mom explained as her frown grew.  That second we both stopped breathing and stared at each other with wide, terrified eyes.

Andy. Gone. Not by me? No, that's not right. That's as impossible as hell, I don't know. Still it's impossible. The room was silence until Andy asked, "Can I stay with Lilly. Please mom. Please." He was on his knees and begging. His eyes were turning red and you could see it was hurting Erica. She gave him a sad smile and shock her head, "You can't honey. His boss wants his family with him. Only his biological family." she said glancing at me apologetically.

Looking at my mom I knew they were serious and deep down I knew no matter how much we begged and cried, it would only make it worst for us. "When are you leaving?" I asked painfully, the words burning my mouth as if it were acid. "Tomorrow night." Erica said grimly. "Your not going to school tomorrow Andy, I already got your withdrawal papers this morning." Erica told Andy wearily of his reactions. He looked like he was choking back tears but was trying to keep them in. 

I wasn't going to lie that I wanted to too but I didn't show anything. The day my dad left four years I was in such an emotional state that I didn't even wan't to talk or eat. The one who got me almost to my old self was Andy and it took him six months. If I started crying now the same thing would happen, maybe worst. I nodded at them and walked up stairs. I walked into my room and locked the door, closing it in Andy's face on accident. 

"Lilly, please open the door," Andy kept knocking on the door as I gathered his stuff together. Once all of it was packed I opened the door Andy was leaning on. I outstretched his stuff to him and he looked confused. "At least you don't have to do the homework." I smiled as cheerily as I could but you could tell it was fake. "Lil.." Andy started but I slammed the door and fell on my bed blasting the radio so the world whouldn't hear my cries.

Hey guys! Sorry about no uploads. I was going to upload sooner but heavy shit happened and I lost my self and my will to write... Didn't help that Mitch Lucker, Vocalist in Suicide Silence died.... But i'm good now and he's in a better place. Link is to there playlist if you want to hear. Guess he took YOLO to far :L

Well,

R.I.P

Mitch Lucker