Chapter 3

So I decided to log in tonight for good old sake and was left shocked. I didn't expect to see much but once again you guys have left me surprised. I didn't think you guys would really like this. I'm not promising frequent updates because who am I kidding? But i will force myself to get my ass up and get in gear. Thank you so fucking much for sticking as long as you have. This story honestly wouldn't have the will to live if you guys didn't support it like you do :)

Next day

As soon as dawn hit the horizon, Andy was at my door. "Lilly, please open, Please Lilly, I need to talk to you." Andy kept knocking on the other end of the door, his voice shaking as if he was trying to keep the flood. I haven't left my room since the moment I went downstairs last night. I couldn't leave this room. 

I don't know what i'd do if i left this room, "Please Lilly open the door," his composure seemed to slip  more. My heart feeling a sharp pain I couldn't bear to listen to him in pain. I put in my headphones. I started playing Postcards And Polaroids, thinking it kinda fit the situation and kinda didn't. With the song on repeat I went into a shallow slumber as Andy was on the opposite side of the door.

I was awakened by my mom shaking me. "Lily wake up, Andy's leaving." As my mom finished saying that, I could of sworn my stomach became an anchor. "I know this is hard for you but I really think you should go talk to Andy. You're not the only one hurting." She said as she patted my back and got off the bed. I stood up and walked over to my window. Erica was loading the bags into the car as Andy helped her. His eyes were swollen red, probably like mine and my heart pang-ed painfully. It was painful seeing Andy like this. This whole situation was painful. As if  sensing me, Andy looked directly at me. His eyes seemed hopeful, like there was a last  strand of hope in it. 

As much as I wanted to, I saw no hope. He was going to be gone. He was leaving me just as my dad did and I had no one to help me cope. I was alone. If i spoke to him the ruins left of me to build off were going to be destroyed. I couldn't afford that. So I did the only other thing I could do without Andy, block everything else out. 

The thing is at that time i didn't know that when Andy was on the other side of the door he said things that would cause us to set off a chain reaction,

 I know this is short but it really did need it's own chapter. Also if you're reading this as i just uploaded, don't worry, I'm writing chapter 4 as you are read this. I plan on uploading as soon as i finish typing it.