sweet kisses

The rest of the week pretty much went the same. I buried my head in books as I listened to a band I recently just discovered, "This Town Needs Guns." Alex would tease me non-stop turning my skin red & I got an A on the last english quiz we took. It wasn't until the following month something peeked my interest.

I had just reached the front door of my house when I realized it was slightly opened. I stood frozen since mom doesn’t get home till 5. It’s 3. Since it’s only me and my mom that live here, we try to conceal a weapon in each room in case a burglar breaks in or something. near the plant pots, we keep a crowbar. I picked it up from underneath the plants and held it in swinging position as I pushed the door open with my foot.

I stepped into the house and checked the living room. It was empty. I stalked in, my heart pounding in my chest. I heard rustling in the kitchen and inched forward. When I was in front of the double  doors I kicked them open with a warrior yell and jumped in. I was about to swing down when I saw my mom sitting on the island with a guest. I panted as I let it down and adjust a strand of hair that got out of place.

“She’s still as crazy as ever.” The woman next to my mom chuckled as my mom shook her head disappointed

“The door was open… I assumed …” I mumbled as i propped the crowbar against the wall.

“You were gonna attack them? Oh god lily. What am i gonna do with you?” she face palmed then rubbed her temples.

I stared at the lady next to my mom and couldn’t help but feel she seemed familiar. “Aren’t you  going to say hello dear?” The lady smiled as she opened her arms.

It took me a second to realize it was Erica. “ERICA!” I shrieked delighted as i jumped into her arms. We sat like that for a while catching up until my mom brought up the topic that sat on the back of my mind, “Where’s Andy?”

I sat still. Was he here? Was he waiting in my room as A surprise or in his house. I jumped up and ran so fasts to my room, i could of won the golden medal for the olympics. I burst open the door ( i don’t know what’s up with me and doors today) and the room was empty. i thought he might of been playing a joke on me so I checked everywhere he could have hidden.

When I looked everywhere Erica & my mom stood in front of my door. “Dear, Andy isn’t here. He’s still in England.” Erica said sorry. I was disappointed until she spoke again. “ He’s with his Dad packing & saying goodbye to his friends.They should be here in a month.”  

The look on my face must have been priceless because they both began to smile deeply.

The month went painfully slow. I went to school and everything pretty much was the same. Erica stayed with us as she cleaned her house and we’d help her. The night Andy arrived, I wasn’t allowed to go over. My mom said I should allow him to rest and I could see him in the morning. The anticipation was killing me but what could I do but sleep to make it go faster?

When morning occured, I got up and got ready for school. Once I was ready, I rushed down, & ran next door. I had a key to the house that Erica gave me when I was younger, just incase I wanted to come over or something. I unlocked the door and relocked it once I was in. I headed up the stairs and stood in front of his door. I was finally going to reunite with him. I opened the door.

Hey guys how are you! Sorry for the late update. FInals are this week and i'm in a frenzy to study. Speaking of finals, I'm not going to have much time to write but i do have a little cometition for the people who read this within an hour of  posting.  For one of my final's i need to learn a song on the guitar for tomorrow. Who ever sends me a link to a song that's not too hard but not too easy  & I like it,  get's the next chapter dedecated to, & get's to read it a day before everyone else.

Do you want to be the first to read about their reunion?