Are you kidding me!

I'm sitting in my room bored as hell today is Sunday and I don't know what to do. I start singing 'Idontwannabeyou' by Billie Eilish.

'Don't be that way'
'Fall apart twice a day'
'I just wish you could feel what you say'
'Show never tell'
'But I know you to well'
'Kinda mood that you wish you could sell'

And I continue singing it to the very end and I hear clapping coming from my door and I look up to see Emma and Jax staring at me shocked. Emma is holding her phone in her hand looking at me. "I'm so posting this" she says running away.

"I'm going to kill you" I say running after her I use my vampire speed to catch up to her. I block her way but she turns around and throws it towards Jax. He uses his speed to get away he runs to the bathroom and locks the door.

A few seconds later he walks out with the phone in his hand. "What did you do" I ask him. "Posted it on YouTube your welcome" he say handing the phone back to Emma. "That's alright I'll get you back for it" I say walking away with a smirk. I haven't seen Jacob all day so I decided to go to his room and see if he was ok.

I go to his room and I knock and no response. I open up the door to see a blonde sleeping next to Jacob as the sleep both shirtless.  Are you actually fucking kidding me. I close the door and I go to my new car that Jax got for me yesterday and I drive into the forest I get out the car and walk to the edge of waterfall and just sat there wondering why he would play me like that. I felt a buzz coming from my back pocket and I forgot my phone was in it.

20 missed calls from Emma. 30 text messages from Jax and Jacob. I set my phone down and I look over the edge and the water looks deep. I took off my shirt and jumped off the waterfall. I landed in the water with a splash and I was looking at all the fish under the water.

I felt at peace for once. I got out the water went back up to the top to get my shirt and my phone. I started walking to my car and I smelt something disgusting. I heard a growl behind me and I turned around to come face to face with a rogue. It came at me and I stepped to the side and changed into my own wolf. I had black fur and I was bigger than the average wolf.

It lunges at me again and I jump up to bit his neck mid air and once he hit the floor I crack his neck and he was dead. I shift back into my human form and put my shirt on. One thing that a myth is that our clothes don't rip into pieces when we turn into our wolf forms so when we turn back our clothes are all there.

I get into my car and drive home. As I close the door softly hoping not to wake anyone up and tiptoeing up the stairs the lights come on. "And where were you young lady" Jax says sitting in the chair with his legs crossed. "Yeah I'd like to know that to" Emma says coming into the room with a mug in her hand. "I wanna know to" Jacob says standing at the top of the stairs.

Oh boy. "You see I went shopping and lost track of time" I say. "Where are your bags then" Jax says getting up. "Couldn't find anything but all that walking around has gotten me tired good night" I say quickly running to my room.

I close the door and lock it. I sit down on my bed and think about Jacob. He was with another girl. I started crying until I cried myself to sleep.

                 Emma's P.O.V Later That Day

I was looking for Mariana everywhere but she was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she went to Jacobs room. I open the door and see Jacob and a blonde in bed with him cuddling. Oh shit. I run downstairs and run towards Jax. "I can't find Mariana" I say.

"What" he yells loud enough to wake up the neighborhood. We spent hours on trying to reach her nothing. Suddenly the door opens and Mariana walks in closing the door quietly.
She couldn't see us because it was to dark.

"And were where you young lady" Jax says acting like a dad. She looked like a deer caught in headlights. "I'd like to know that to" I say with my mug in my hand. "I wanna know to" Jacob says. I roll my eyes. "I went shopping" she says. "Where are your bags" Jax says. "I couldn't find anything but all that walking has gotten me tired good night" she says.

She races up the stairs and I follow. I knock on the door. "Mariana please talk to me" I say she doesn't answer. "I'll try again tomorrow" I say walking to my room. That prick he has the decency to hurt my sister. She's to good for him.

I was tired so I decided to go to sleep. The next day as soon as I woke up I went to Marianas room. Jacob was already there cue the eye roll. "What are you doing here" I said in a dangerous voice. "Checking on Mariana" he said. "Who was the blonde" I said eyeing him.

"Who" he said. "Don't act stupid your one night stand, you hurt my sister" I say getting disgusted just by looking at him. I couldn't take it anymore I started walking away when I thought Mariana needs justice. I turn around quickly and punch Jacob on the side of his head.

He was on the ground bleeding and I was satisfied. I turn around and walk away but not before flipping him the bird. I go to my room and get ready for my workout I do every morning. I didn't socialize with my pack much but I haven't found my mate yet.

I workout until it was lunch so I decided to try to talk to Mariana one more time. I knock on the door "hey Mariana it's me please don't shut me out I know what Jacob did hurts but please come out and eat. The door unlocks and she walks out. She looked like she had been crying for hours.

I hug her and bring her downstairs so she could eat. We here laughing in the kitchen and we saw Jacob and Jax. "Mariana" Jacob says and tries to hug her. She punches him and he falls to the ground. I couldn't help but smile. My sister is going to be alright.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Thank you sooooooo much for reading my book I have a lot my things I'd like to write before I'm ever done with this book and we have almost 200 reads on my book so I'd like to thank you again until next time.