Meeting the Bad Boy

My eyes flutter open and I see 4 boys surrounding me. "What the hell back off" I say while standing up I stumble a little but nothing I can't handle. "You we out for 10 minuets " Jacob says. I was confused but the I remember they sucked my fucking blood.

"Stay away from me or else" I say mentally face palming myself. What would I do to keep 4 vampires away from me. "Or else what" Matthew says with a smirk on his face.

I take a pin out of my hair and walk to the door without them knowing my plan. I'm in front of the door and start picking the lock. Sooner than expected the it's unlocked and I open the door run out and close it again.

I run as fast as I could to the parking lot just to be stopped by the bad boy himself Jacob. "And were do you think your going" he says with a smirk on his face. "I'm going home" I say as I walk past him. I start running to my car when I'm picked up and thrown over Jacobs shoulder.

"Jacob put me down" I yell while punching,kicking and screaming. We are back in school and back in the detention room. He puts me in a chair and locks the door. "What do you guys want" I say while crossing my arms. "All we want is for you to calm down" Jacob say while crossing his arms. I roll my eyes and calm down and we sit the rest of the 20 minutes.

When it's time to go I walk home and I reach my doorstep preparing myself for what's about to happen next. I walk through the door and when my brother saw me he immediately started screaming. "Where have you been" he says while yelling. I see my parents drunk on the couch while my sister is in her room.

He grips my arm and starts walking to the kitchen. He throws me on the floor and starts yelling about how I didn't make breakfast. Soon enough he starts punching me in the stomach repeatedly. To be honest I don't even feel anything anymore I'm emotionless that's what happens when you've been abused for 9 years.

Soon I've been visited by my friend once again the darkness. When I wake up I'm still on the floor with new bruises forming on my arms and a cut on my leg. I limb to my room and clean up and get my shorts and a t-shirt on and climb into bed.

I wake up and get in the shower it's still dark outside since it's 5:30 in the morning. I see my new bruises that I got yesterday from my brother. I get dressed in a yellow skirt with a
black crop shirt with my black boots and finally my hoodie.

I walk downstairs and make their breakfast when I'm done I grab my backpack and grab an apple and walk out the door. I walk to school and go to my locker. The bell rings and I go to the hardest class ever math.

I walk to the corner and sit in the back. I get my earphones out and plug them into my phone and put on Boy in the bubble by Alex Benjamin. Songs like this remind me to stay strong. I put my head down and go to sleep.

I hear the door open but I don't put my head up because I know who it is. "Mr.King why are you late again" the teacher says to him. He shrugs and sits down next to me again.

She doesn't bother to give h a detention because he's never gonna not be late. Halfway done with that boring class someone taps my shoulder. I look up only to find Jacob staring at me.

"Why are you looking at me" I ask and he just crosses his arms. "Are you okay" he asks I want to tell NO but I can't. "Yeah I'm fine" I say with a smile fake smile. I turn my head and continue the day. I HATE SCHOOL uggg. (Mood).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey my beautiful jewels and thank you for sticking with my book and I hope you like the chapter and continue to read. 🤗❤️

Next update: Sunday (tomorrow)