Suprise

Jacob's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at her and I was shocked out of my mind. I was just staring at her in amazement. When she was done she looked up at me with a angelic smile on her face. "What the HELL did I just witness" I say. She just smiled at me and walked back to the car.

She got in the passenger seat and stayed quiet. "I guess I owe you an explanation" she says. "Only if you want to talk about it" I say. "So I'm a vampire" she says with a hesitation in her voice. "I mean I know that now" I say.

"Let me finish, I'm also a mermaid, werewolf and witch I am a double hybrid and I have to hide it because my parents think it's a bad thing to be a hybrid" she says with a sudden sadness in her voice when she mentions her parents.

I stay there in silence taking in what she just told me. Then I finally have the courage to say something. "I don't think your parents know how valuable and special you are Anna" I say with meaning.

She smiles slightly and turns to me. "Thank you" she says with a smile. "For what"I said. "The complement" she says smiling more. "I'm just speaking the truth" I says smiling back at her.

I drive back to her house as she sneaks in through her window. She turns her light on and I here yelling. I hear stuff being thrown and I immediately start running in the house.

I walk up to the room to see her brother HITTING HER. I run up to him and punch him square in the jaw. I pick Mariana up and take her to my car.

Mariana P.O.V
I woke up in a bed that I wasn't familiar with. I try to get up but a strong arm was wrapped around my waist. I look down to see Jacob sleeping peacefully. I try to get out of his grip but he just tightens his grin.

"Jacob wake up" I say poking his side. He wakes up and just looks at me. "Why didn't you tell me" he said with sadness in his eyes. "I don't know" I say on the verge of crying but I pull myself together.

I stand up take a shower wash my hair brush my teeth wash my face and pick up the clothes I had on just to realize they weren't my clothes. He CHANGED ME. "JACOB" I scream and I'm walk out of the bathroom.

"YOU CHANGED ME" I scream. I heard someone run down the stairs and I quickly run back to his room throw a shirt and shorts on and run after him.

I see him in the kitchen with a girl. I walk up to him and smack him in the back of his head. "Ow what the hell was that for" he says rubbing the back of his head. "Don't act dumb you changed me" I say sitting down.

He shrugs his shoulders and smiles. I throw a pillow at him "perv" I say. He chuckles and eats his apple. "Oh by the way Mariana this is my sister Emma, Emma this is my friend Mariana" he says with a smirk. "Hey finally my brother brings someone that isn't a slut into this house" she says standing up.

I laugh and so does she Jacob just has a mad expression on his face. "What the hell is that supposed to mean" he says crossing his arm making his muscles flex wait what Mariana stay focused.

"It means your a player" she says while crossing her arms. I feel a war about to start. Just as I know it the two start arguing like 2 year olds. They finally stop and just glare at each other. "By the way Mariana is going to live with us since her family is in jail" he says crossing his arm.

But there is one person that I want here with me my sister. My sister never abused me she was actually helping me by cleaning my wounds. "Wait what about my sister" I say looking at Jacob. "Jail" he says. "Can we go bail her out she actually helped me" I say. He smirks "alright let's go" he says graving his keys.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey my amazing jewels her sister is Selena Gomez and she plays Rachel (her picture is at the top) have a blessed day everyone and hope you enjoyed.

Next update: Christmas Eve :) 🤗❤️

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a blessed day.

Her sister was quite because she was getting abused and she is a double hybrid to Mariana didn't know she got abused to.

Teaser: Mariana breaks Rachel out of jail.