Part 17

Struggling against the warm chest she stirred....

crystal clear glass ceiling....glowing morning stars......

Sleep ridden consciousness started to awake...

Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada...

A humming recognition...

Once again his strong arms sweeping up over her delicate torso..its impossible to keep his hands off her even in his sound sleep..

Musky Italian cologne...
Warm rich hotness, lightly snoring soundly sleeping husband.. pushing back his forearm pathetically, Khushi shifted awkwardly... with a bold push, she pulled out herself from him, sitting properly.. leaning over headboard tiredly squeezing her eyes tight, she felt lightness in head.

Four weeks earlier she was just Gupta...now..?

Who's me..?

"Kushi Arnav Singh Raizada."

Letting out another guilty breathe.. Khushi pushed his heavy hands away still he's sleeping...

They married.. just like that... married..!!

Shashi Gupta, her father was eager. after his breakdown, he was lost..he practically begged her.

marriage.....he wanted her marriage as soon as possible....

He was adamant, her mother was helpless,buajis confused look still lingering on her memory.....

buaji tried to shed some light on shashis head...!!

Nothing worked.. the fact that shashi Gupta was always rational in his life, but after his heart attack he completely changed to someone else.

Devayani Raizada was certainly unexpected such speedy changes of plans... but Shashi Gupta s health was everyone's first priority...

Payal... perplexed by this demand...why..?

But her questions answered by none.

No answer... nothing....!!

Why secretive...??

Shashi Gupta asked about Arnavs opinion,he shrugged off... he's ready at anytime...he didn't have any problem...no auspicious rituals or anything mattered to him.

But Arnav asked her opinion..if she's okay or not..!!

That was different, he actually asked her..a visibly change in his attitude.

Where her father stands... for her it was pure torture... for her father ,anything, practically anything she will do.

*******

Her father,his voice was worn-out, there was no trace of her fighter father... when she met him in hospital bed... that was the last nail on her confidence,no matter what, if he wants her life, she might have offered him that in silver platter..!!

But he pleaded. As if he's fearing someone, first time in front of her, she was helpless.

Only one thing he wanted,

MARRIAGE...HER MARRIAGE.

without any delay or protest... she Khushi Gupta gave her consent..!!

***************

Court marriage followed by a small temple marriage...!!

They did it, within seven days. She married this notoriously hard nosed business man.