Part 8

Both brother in laws strode into Gupta house, finally the official norms started,payal Gupta served tea,she was nervous, hesitant, still she managed bravely, Arnav, his hooded gaze search for younger Gupta,

Khushi,in corridor they had met her, she might be flung back to her room,most probably avoiding family drama.

Avoiding..? Though That wasn't khushis style..!!

Payal thrusted a cup of tea towards Arnav, Raizadas enjoying their tea, they gingerly chatting with Gupta's. with a curt nod Arnav accepted .

Although he wasn't a tea person, still for the sake of pretense he accepted tea cup.

Mr.Gupta, he sometimes peeking at his direction, shyam, Anjali both of them are having good conversation with Khushis aunt, however Mr Gupta is interested in critical observation, Shashi Gupta,the only male member of Gupta family...a plane Jack..a typical father figure, physically he have no resemblance with his sister, looking at Gupta family, they're collectively mixed package.

Especially Khushi, she's very much different from this flocks.

Mr Gupta looks promising. he's observant and intelligent in his own ways. A vigilant family leader.

What was he observing from Raizadas..?

A frown line indented Arnavs smooth brow.

He sipped his tea...it is sweet and richly flavoured with cardamom and ginger.

Indian tea,he's very allergic to this type of Indian taste.

"What the..."

"Arnav... you okay"

every pair of eyes now on him...a gush of irritation spiked in him.what the hell is going on..!!

Shashi Gupta's comic sister rushing around, she's trying very hard to please them.

"No... nothing"

"Tea is sweet.."

Arnav mumbled, and he's diabetic..he shouldn't have comes here.. this is disastrous. He mumbled in irritation.

"Tea.. sweet..."

Madhumati Gupta exclaimed in a funny voice,why should someone complaints about tea being sweet..unless he's diabetic, and this young man is not looking to be a diabetic patient..!!

Payals eyes widened.. realising she did a mistake.. she hastily helped him with tea cup, Arnav Singh Raizada is diabetic patient... and she forgot it altogether..!!

"Oh... my...god.."

A sense of uncertainty nibbled at the edges of her confidence,no matter how much she tried she's not fitting into this gigantic Raizadas.

"Sorry... sorry... Arnav ji..."

Payal rushed...she took his cup, anjali tapped payals shoulder in a consoling way, manorama huffed.. she was right this girl not going to fit into their class..she's too clumsy to understand them.. because she's born and brought up in this middle class family.

"I ..i... will. make another cup... without suger..."

Arnav had only one sip, nothing more it doesn't kill him... but how Payal know this she's all nervous like a wet cat...!!

naniji gave a reassuring glance at payal...she already approved this girl,she's perfect for Akash, and she can see her good morals and good upbringings.. Akash did good job.

"It's ok...payal.."

"Sorry naniji...it wasn't intentional..."

Payal nervously glanced at Akash,who nodded her with reassurance. His small smile boosted her.