Chapter two

Do you know what's extremely annoying?

What's extremely annoying it's when someone ignores your fake ass excuses, like ; Oh sorry I really can't today, my mum grounded me, or something like; Sorry but I really need to study, or my favorite out of all of them, I'm sorry I just checked my temperature and I'm sick, I really can't go out.

All these good excuses have been created by humans, not random humans, my humans, Libras, my people, my gang, my little bitches, as I like to call them.
People that love attention and making friends, that need to be invited to every single thing, but that would rather die than getting up from their bed to get to the place where they just got invited.
So they create big ass excuses, and I'm so proud of them.

The only problem here is that I'm not human, so these lies don't work for me, I don't have a mother to blame for being grounded, I don't go to school and I can't get sick, so I need to extreme lies to get through my days.

Lies such as; sorry but Saturn is making me really weak, or something like, so sorry but the Aries month is killing me, or my favorite; don't you see I'm getting ready for my period on earth?

"Rebecca" I cry softly against my pillow when I hear the annoying and loud voice of the littlest sign.
"Rebecca, we need to talk" Millie says arriving in my room and I take a deep breath while I keep my eyes shut hoping that she will think that I'm asleep,  dead or that Saturn is not aligned with Uranus so I'm really tired.

"Libra!" She screams right next to my face making me jump scared and blowing my cover to ignore her.
"What?" I ask already annoyed, and the little yet annoying kid starts looking around in my room, taking a look of every single piece of art that I collected during my immortal life.

I'm a Libra, I love beautiful things such as art, and most importantly I love to spend my money on aesthetically yet very useful stuff.

That's why my temple is built as a modern house, the walls are made with glass and the inside is filled up with plants and a lot of sculptures and paintings that no human has ever seen.
The answer is cause I stole them from the artists, for example, I have a small painting that Picasso himself made in his last days.

And theoretically my temple, or as I call it my crib, should be occupied just and only by me, this is the rule, but guess what? Aries is like a god damn kid who doesn't give two shits about what rules are.

"How did you even got up here? Shouldn't you be at your temple? In the lovely Sahara where you, little cute fire sign, loves to live, burning in the hot weather " I remind her and she gives me a dirty look.

Every sign has a ruling element, and we live where our element stays, I'm an air sign, in fact, I live on the clouds, right over humans head.

"We need your help, we need to go to Pisces " She tells me and I get up from the bed grabbing the cup of tea just handed by my maid, once we called them our slaves, but we are in 2019, they prefer the maid thing.

Every one of us has some animals that we rule and that serve us as we are their masters, they help us to keep our temple clean and tidy and support us during our periods.
Since I'm a Libra my animals are reptiles, in particular, lizards and snakes.

And no, Taylor Swift is not a Libra, she's a damn copycat , that woman is a Sagittarius, everyone knows their animal is the horse.

"Yeah, look, I would love to help you guys, but unfortunately I need to get ready for my period, I have list of newborns to fill up, I need to check on my humans and make them stop to flirt and procrastinate, so yeah, I'm pretty much busy" I say with a fake smile before walking out of the room leaving Aries behind.