A Force Of Love #1

The Resistance had went to the forest moon of Endor. They were using the old Empire base as a Resistance base. It was well hidden and discreet. But the First Order had finally found them.
The First Order had a fleet of star destroyers, and tie fighters orbiting Endor, ready to destroy the old base and the forest surrounding it. The Resistance didn't have any large ships, they only had a fleet of X-wings, and of course the Millennium Falcon.
"We could escape in light speed." Suggested Poe.
"No." Said Leia. "They would only track us and fallow us. We would only have to keep running, until we're out of fuel. I'm tried of running. I think it's time we stand and fight."
"The X-wings will never take down a star destroyer, we'll never be able to penetrate the shields." Said Lieutenant Kaydel.
Poe smiled. "That's why we disable the shields first." He said.
Leia smiled back at him. "Rey, Finn and Rose, I need you to sneak aboard the command ship and disable its shields."
They all nodded.
"Finn, can you disable the whole fleets shields from the main ship?" Leia asked him.
"Yes, General." He answered.
"Poe and Chewbacca, I need you to fly them to the main ship in the Falcon, that ship has never let me down."
Poe nodded.
"And I want you to lead the attack the moment the shields are down." She continued.
"Yes, General." He answered.
"But there's one problem," she continued. "How will you get the Millennium Falcon onto the star destroyer command ship while the shields are up?"
"I have an idea." Said Poe. "But ..."
"...but I probably won't like it?" She finished.
He nodded.
"I never do." She answered. But she knew that she had to trust his judgment and hold on to any hope she could see. "Go."
Poe smiled. Then he, Rey, Finn, Rose, Chewbacca and BB-8 boarded the Millennium Falcon.
Poe and Chewbacca piloted the Falcon up from the moon. They flew until the First Order fleet was in view. As they drew closer to it, they were quickly put under enemy fire.
"Shields!" Yelled Poe.
Chewbacca worked quickly, flipping switches and pressing buttons. It took him no time to have the shields up.
Finn pointed to the largest star destroyer. "That's the command ship." He said.
Poe nodded and moved the Falcon towards it. He had to dodge oncoming tie fighters. "We'll never make it!" He shouted.
"Yes, we will!" Rey called. "Finn, I'll take the top gun, you take the bottom one!"
He nodded and they ran to the guns. Rey climbed the ladder and sat down in the chair. "Ready?" She called to Finn.
"Ready!" He called back. Then they began firing on the tie fighters, clearing a path for the Millennium Falcon to get to the star destroyer.
Once the path to the star destroyer was clear, Rey and Finn joined their friends in the cockpit.
"That was amazing!" Rose exclaimed.
Finn smiled at her.
"Thank you!" Said Rey and the three of them exchanged high fives.
Finn looked out the window of the Millennium Falcon. He could see that there was a clear path to the star destroyer. But there was still some distance between the Falcon and the star destroyer. Suddenly a thought occurred to him. "How are we going to get past their shields?" He asked.
Poe smirked as he pressed several buttons. "A little trick I learned from Han Solo!" He answered.
"I have a bad feeling about this!" Said Finn.
"Punch it Chewy!" Poe exclaimed, ignoring his friend's concern.
Chewbacca pulled the leaver and punched the Falcon into light speed.
"Not again!" Finn complained. This was what he had been worried about. He screamed as the Falcon suddenly came out of light speed inside the landing bay of the command ship.
The landing bay was a long one, and if it had been any shorter they wouldn't have made it. The Millennium Falcon skidded across the landing bay, crashing into the wall on the other side.
Finn took several deep breaths.
Poe smiled. "That was fun!" He Said.
"Easy for you to say!" Finn replied. Then he, Rose and Rey turned to leave the Millennium Falcon.
"Please don't tell General Leia?" Poe asked before they left.
They all nodded, then opened the door. As soon as they had exited the Falcon, Poe and Chewbacca flew away to prepare to lead the attack.
"The shield generators are this way." Said Finn, as he lead the two girls through the halls of the Star Destroyer.
Suddenly alarms began to sound, and red lights flashed in the halls.
"They must know we're here!" Said Rose.
"They know someone's here. But they don't know how many. Keep going, I'll hold them off." Rey answered.
Finn looked back at her. "No, it's too dangerous! What if you get caught?"
"If I don't do something, we'll all be caught!" She answered.
"I'll do it." He volunteered.
"No," she answered. "Kylo Ren is on this ship. I'm the only one who can face him. If we are to stop the First Order, I have to stop him. I will let myself get caught, so I can tell him that I'm the only one who came. You two take down the shields."
"That won't work, Kylo Ren will read your mind." Said Finn.
"He can't read my mind." Rey answered.
Just then, a group of stormtroopers ran down the hall towards them. "Go!" Rey yelled.
Finn and Rose just stared at her, not wanting to leave her to fight the stormtroopers alone.
"Go!" She repeated. "The Resistance is counting on you!"
Finn and Rose realized that she was right. They turned to run to the shield generator.
Rey drew her new lightsaber. She let out a loud battle cry and ran towards the stormtroopers. She couldn't see their faces, but they froze suddenly and she could imagine the shocked expressions that were probably on their faces. Some of them even turned to run away.
She fought those who remained, but not as well as she could have. She wanted to be caught. But she didn't want them to know that, so she made it seem that she was fighting with all of her strength. The First Order knew that someone was on board. She was sure she could make them believe that she had come alone. Then Finn and Rose would be safe. They would be able to get the shields turned off and the Resistance would have a fighting chance.
She "accidentally" dropped her lightsaber. She pretended to reach for it but the stormtroopers apprehended her before she could grab it. Luckily the stormtroopers didn't know that if she really wanted the lightsaber, she could have pulled it to her hand with the Force.