Wendy, go!

"You got a favourite song?"

"What?"

"Hum it, it'll calm you down," you instructed the scared college student. He was a foot taller than you but the way he acted, the way they all do, was like a poor lost child just wanting to call their mother.

Although not everyone faces a wendigo.

The two of you were hanging from the roots of a very ancient tree in the middle of the forest. Underground in a sticky cave, the freshness of the soil was beginning to make you gag.

Sam and Dean were right, you're a terrible babysitter.

"Biggie biggie biggie, can't you see. Sometimes your words just hypnotize me. And I just love your flashy ways I guess that's why they broke and you're so paid-" Tyler, the man with you, sang nervously.

"Seriously?" You asked. As you soon as you woke up and discovered your uncomfortable state, you got started on sawing away at the branches that attached you to the ground with the lucky pocket knife you kept on your sleeve.

"What? You said it'll calm me," Tyler's breathing was still heavy. You paused, biting your tongue and trying to be empathetic.

"I put hoes in NY onto DKNY. Miami, D.C. prefer Versace," you continued. He joined in with a smile on his face. The next few moments were just the two of you rapping along to 90s hip hop while sawing through roots.

"All Philly hoes, dough and Moschino.
Every cutie wit a booty bought a Coogi."

"Is that rap?" Dean's voice caught your attention.

"Dean!" You hissed, seeing the flashlight ahead of you. You noticed the familiar features of his gleaming smile as he approached and your heart rate slowed down with relief.

Dean looked at the two of you, noticing how dirty and scratched up you were, "you're a terrible babys-"

"Yeah, I know," you cut him off, "get me out of here."

*

"So, uh thanks for saving my life and all," Tyler was currently covered in a shock blanket and sitting in the back of an ambulance.

"Anytime," you smiled back and turned to walk back to the impala.

"Hey! If you're ever in town, you think you maybe wanna grab a drink?" He called out. You froze, seeing Dean and Sam's eyes roll as they got in Baby.

"Um," you closed your eyes, wishing he hadn't have said that, "maybe. Maybe next time you won't have urine running down your leg and we'll-we might-maybe uh,"

"It's okay. I can tell when I'm being rejected," he spoke nicely. You smiled back and nodded goodbye.

"He was nice," you commented once you strapped yourself in the backseat.

"Did you mention the pee running down his jeans?" Sam gave you a sly smirk.

"I did actually."

"When's the wedding?" Dean teased and received an eye roll from you.

No matter how much they teased or joked the boys knew that if you ever said yes to a date with a 'client' then they'd freak.

"I call the first shower," you got a whiff of yourself, nothing but damp soil and fear in the form of sweat.

"Why do you think I laid towels down in the back?" Dean raised both his eyebrows.

*

Dean stopped at a motel at Sam's request. Apparently, there was a quick salt and burn case in the next town.