We Need to Talk About Castiel

A/n warning: praise kink, little dub/non con and nick name kink I guess.

————————————————————————

Both of the boys were gone. Off on a hunt to Maine and needed you here to protect the fort. You understood why they didn't want you fighting with demons again. But you all stumble across one every second week or so it's not like you can avoid them forever.

This time they were taking longer than usual. It was supposed to be a short exorcism and back home. You were really craving some intimacy and needed the release of Sam. His huge frame standing over you as you sucked on his giant cock was a memory you smiled at and needed again.

Speak of the devil. Sam was FaceTiming you at 10 at night. You wondered if you should get out of this position which left you at an awkward angle with the camera and stand up. It could be a sexy call but he also might need help so you resorted to just sitting up straighter in bed.

"Hey, everything alright?" It was a little dim on his end but that could be blamed on the terrible motel room lighting. You still noticed his lack of clothing.

He seemed tired but giddy, "Hey! Yeah I'm just in our room. Dean went home with a waitress."

"Typical," you shrugged, "how did it all go?"

"We were a bit unlucky locating the little shit but eventually traced it back to a high schooler," you both sighed, it always sucked when kids were involved, "but he's healthy. In the hospital. Got a few good hits here and there but nothing too bad. Dean used his bruised eye to his advantage tonight."

"And what about you?" You gulped, hoping he didn't go home with anyone and then call you to brag or something. Not that that was like Sam, you just never stated how your arrangement would work and you weren't sure of the exclusivity. You were pretty sure it was only when you had a dry spell or something.

"I...didn't feel like it," Sam shook his head and stretched his toes nervously, "I don't need to." His smile made you feel all warm inside, "what about you? No tinder tonight?" His voice was husky but also teasing.

"What?"

"Dean told me on the ride that you had a gentleman over the other night," Sam chuckled, his adam's apple bobbing up and down as he bit his bottom lip slightly. The cheeky glint in his eye made you grin with embarrassment. "He said it must've been a good lay because you were humming and making pancakes."

"Stop," you ordered playfully, "don't tease me for liking a little Sam in me."

"Little Sam?!" He laughed, the phone shaking in his arm.

"If you're gonna be mean I'm gonna be mean back."

"Well, I guess my plans for tonight are falling through. I was hoping to show you how excited Little Sam was to see you but I guess I'll leave it for tonight." The thought of Sam naked always sent electricity through your body. You closed your eyes and breathed, trying to redeem yourself. But you weren't the submissive type all the time.

"One sec," you placed the phone down on the bed so the camera faced the ceiling. Sam was confused as to what you were doing. Then he heard it.

The buzzing.

"Oh come on," Sam regretted teasing you and was desperate to see what you were doing. Next came the heavy breathing and whimpering, "that's not fair! Let me see," he begged.

You smiled and picked up the phone. The camera faced your face instead of what you were doing downstairs, "What was that?" You breathed. Sam's mouth was watering, needing to taste you again, have you again.