Possibility

~Court~

Finally after months of waiting the court date was here, Dean sat nervously beside his lawyer, John, Sam, Castiel, Gabriel, and Castiel's dad sitting behind him, he could feel Castiel's hand gently holding his where no one could see.

"All rise for the honorable Judge Steve Leben." The court officer said as an older balding man in a black robe came in and sat in his seat at the head of the courtroom. "Parties have been sworn in you may all have a seat." The man said once the judge sat down.

"Caleb Wells you are being charged with criminal rape of a minor, how do you plea?" Judge Leben said as he read over the court papers. Caleb's lawyer stood up and buttoned his coat.

"Not guilty, your honor." The man said in a nasally voice before sitting down in his suit when the judge made a sitting motion at him. "Your honor if I may-"

"You may not, Alistair." Judge Leben interrupted, looking at Dean and then Caleb. "Alistair bring up your first witness."

~*Time skip because I have no idea what happens in court*~

It only took around three hours and one recess for the jury to declare Caleb guilty of raping Dean. The relief Dean felt in his chest when he heard that verdict was enough to make him cry. He turned around as soon as he stood up and hugged Castiel tightly over the small gate that separated them, sobbing happily into his neck as he clutched his button down tightly. Castiel hugged Dean back tightly, kissing his cheek gently and running his fingers through his hair slowly.

"It's over." Dean whispered with relief, sniffling as he pulled away slowly, laughing softly when Castiel reached up and wiped away the joyful tears that streamed down his cheeks.

"It's over." Castiel agreed, smiling softly at Dean and kissing his forehead. "I say this calls for celebration. We should all go to the Roadhouse. Michael you can come also." He looked at his cousin, who'd been Dean's lawyer, cost free.

Michael chuckled softly. "As much as I'd love to, I promised I'd call Lucy as soon as the trial ended and get my plane ticket changed if it ended early."

Castiel smiled softly and nodded. "Alright. Thank you." He pulled away from Dean and gave his cousin a tight hug. "It means a lot." He said softly.

Michael smiled softly as he hugged back, patting Castiel's back gently. "No problem, kiddo." He said softly, pulling away and ruffling his hair. "You look better with messy hair." He teased before turning to pack up his papers.

Castiel grumbled and flattened  his hair the best he could. "Shut up.."

After that everyone left, all going to the Roadhouse, except Michael, who'd gone to his hotel to pack his clothes and call his husband Lucifer.

I know this is short I'm so sorry I just didn't know what else to write but I swear the next one will be longer.
P.S. I'm writing a new story called 'Married Life' with Fem!Cas so if you wanna go over and read that you should please don't let it flop Thank you ~ Dannie