part 30 jaan is saviour

Start from the beginning

Then after sometime she hugs back ......

Manik after breaking hug......Wipes her tears ......

Manik: stop crying Lilliput ......Tears don't suit you ......Papa ko kuch nahi hua ..... u should be happy .....Be strong you only can catch that devil and teach him a lesson......So plzz be yourself ....Don't let the situations affect you .....I'm and will always be with you ......Ok ....

Nandu nodes in yes.......manik just kisses her forehead ....She just closes her eyes..........She is still looking at him....

Manik : thank you for the break.......

He just moves back.....Nandu is still standing on the same place ....

Manik : don't forget .....Your not forgiven .......And we are still fighting .....

Nandu gets a small smile on her face .....And nodes in yes .....

Manik just moves back and sits on the couch .....Beside cabir ....Nandu just sat and  closed her eyes  and  leaned  back on her chair  .....

Everyone are watching an french  movie without any sub titles. .......Bcoz  they didn't understand what's going on.....They are about to question manik but the screen showed a video call from sid ....

Nandu immediately ran to the screen and answered the call ....They can see the board of city hospital ...

Nandu :sid ...Move in but be careful.......

Sid : relax janeman .....

Shrusthi: flirting bad mai.....First do the work....

Sid start to walk in......

Sid : chudail....You are here ....Oh god vahi main sochu....Im calling her janeman aur dushman kuch bol kyu nahi rahi ......vaise i feel u are boy ....Arya ko choddo get married to nandu .....

Shrusthi: dont worry if im a boy ....I would have married her ......But you dont forget ..... stop flirting .....She is mine ....

Sid: tum itni jealous kyu ho......mujhe lagta hae tumhari jealousy ki wajhese iski shaadi hi nahi hogi.........i really wanted to see will u let any boy near her except brothers......jealous queen ...And he laughs .....

Even everyone remembers how jealous  is neonika regarding nidhi ......And all the elders of family look at neo....neo just smiles seeing  shrusthi.....And side hugs nidhi .....

Shrusthi:   i will find one boy for her.....u don't worry .....jyada kush mat ho....Teri girl friend jaise friend ko  teri sari love stories batadungi.....Tab main tumhari asli dushman banungi .....Aur ha tumhari mom ko tumhari pub vali video send kardungi. ...Then tum na ghar ki rahogi nahi ghat ki ....Bcoz your mom and girl friend will dump you at the same time ...

Sid : oye pagali....main to bus mazak kar rahi thi .....

Shrusthi: but im serious ....

Jack : good job Shrusthi darling. ...Do it ....I'm with you ....Sid ki bachi.....Now do flirting with my sister .....