'Nope'

'Fine' I said defeated. I'll just ignore until she wants me to help her.

'Good. Anyways have you eaten? '

'..... '

'Yah im talking'

'.... '

'Are u mad? '

'No Im Chaeyoung' I coldly said.

That was my first time using my cold voice, Is it? I guess my second time.

'Yahhh Chaeng'

'....... '

'Is it because you wanted to help me? '

'...... '

I then heard Mina sighed then i was shock from her next action.

'Chaeyoungie~~~don't ignore me pwease'

'..... '

I am trying to control myself. I can't resist that! Self - Control yourself, Don't smile.. Don't smile. Don-

'Chaeeyoungieee~ Mianhe~ I didn't mean it~ hmp~'

Rip it... I CAN'T RESIST!?

'Aigooo~ stop it now'

'Finally you stop ignoring me~ I was about to cry'

As she said that, I look up since I was looking down and clenching my fist and saw tears were about to fall from her eyes.

Guess she can't be happy if I ignore her.

'Fine, you sign it, If you're tired tell me. I'll be the one to replace you.  I am just gonna go to the library and drown myself in books'

'Okayy. Just be careful' She said smiling.

Nowadays, Mina is now confident in smiling. I don't know why but I love it but what I hate the most is when she cry Guess I found my weakness.

My weaknesses are: Mina doing aegyo, That I couldn't resist and Mina crying. It is just that. I'm not used to her crying that's why it hurts.

Well,  I am all here by myself and I already found a book so I am gonna waste my time in reading.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Its 12:00 already and I am still here sitting. Drawing something again, I am really bored. I can't just read another book can i?
a

nd Im hungry but its okay I can go by my-

'Chaeyoungie! Come here~' Mina shouted

I tried to stand up but my feet are refusing to, it really hurts. Maybe due to all the sitting.

'Chaeyoungie? ' Mina called getting closer to me. She then help me get up and of course I thanked her.

'I brought us lunch since I am hungry and probably you are too. I brought us,  French fries, Kimchi, Coke and triple cheeseburger'