Chapter 26

<<<<<<PREVIOUS CHAPTER>>>>>
Chae really thought of something...

Something she might or might not regret..

Something that will hurt her or not..

And that 'something' is

Confessing to Myoui Mina~
The cold-hearted princess of JYP Academy

The girl who was respected and feared by everyone

The girl who you wish you'll never encounter with

And at last the Girl That caught Chaeyoung's heart

Chapter 26: Special Chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

After how many months, I have decided to just confess to Mina. I don't care if it will hurt me, since this is my first time. I'll confess to her later after school and I am pretty nervous about it.

I mean, what if I messed up BIG TIME?

That would be a problem.

It's okay I think.

By the way, I am already here in the office reading a book since Mina is still not here.

I don't know why though. Usually she's the one whose earlier than me.

Nahh but its okay. This book is quite interesting.

Well i think im just gonna drown myself in reading this book even though its hard to stay still when you only have your right arm for support. I had nothing to do since I always study at my house.

I seldom go to our classroom just to ask about our lessons and assignments. Then when I am in our house I always drown myself studying and answering assignments.

Also because I'm gonna be stuck with Mina for this whole school year.

I hope Mina will arrive soon

*knock knock*

Well I guess that's Mina.

'Come in! ' I shouted to inform whoever that person is that the door is already open.

'Morning Chaeyoungie' Mina greeted which I greeted back. Guess I was right it was her.

About the confession im just gonna drag her to the rooftop. It is not quite romantic but yeah.

And Mina's presence is making me nervous about what will happen later. Its okay if she doesn't return my feelings as long as I will not break our friendship.

Because our friendship matters to me. Even though It will broke my heart it's still okay.

I would rather be broken hearted than to risk our friendship.

'Hey chaeyoung~ you okay? ' Mina asked

'Y-yeah'

'100% sure? '

'101% sure'

'Hahha okay. Anyways we have papers to sign.  I will be the one who will sign it and you. Just sit there and relax'

'But unnie.. I wanna help'

'Didn't I tell you to stop calling me unnie? '

'Mianhe unn- Minari~ just please let me help~'

'Nope'

'Please? '