Chapter 37

Derek P.O.V

I'm standing in the middle of a room. The lights flickered on and off till it's completely dark.

"You are beautiful and mine" I hear a voice laugh. I try to remember the voice but something pushes me on the ground.

The lights turn on and there she was smiling. I smile trying to get up but I was being pulled down.

The lights turn off for a second and turns back on. Now Carter was in front of Alex. She was smiling at him. The way she looks at me.

"Forever yours" she says grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and plants him a deep kiss.

"Noooooooooo" I yell sitting up. I look around the car. Just a nightmare, just a nightmare. I tell myself over and over again.

I gulp down and grab my phone. I dial Isaac's number and wait.

I asked him to watch over her. I called him yesterday and he told me she was in her room watching tv with Stiles.

It went straight to voicemail. That's strange? He always answers even if he's half asleep.

Something's not right. I grab the car keys and start the car. I drive out of the forest and into the freeway.

I'm about 15 minutes away from town. I followed some of Carters friends but they disappeared yesterday.

Call Scott! He lives with her. I dial his number driving faster.

"Hello?" He says half asleep.

"Scott it's Derek check on Alex please"

"Derek? Yeah hold on" I hear him open a door and swears.

"Shit....Alex?" He knocks on the door. I hear him opening the door.

"She's not here." He sounded concern. Hopefully she's with Isaac.

"Smell her bed it will tell you where she went" I press the gas pedal.

"She went to the forest"

"Okay I'll meet you there" I hang up and turn right in the forest. I drive as fast as I can and see Scott and Stiles talking but stopped when they see me.

"Derek we um" Scott scratches his head.

"What?"

"We found Isaac's phone and um that" Stiles points to a bloody rock. I freeze in place. I felt my chest close up.

"Derek" Stiles shakes me hard.

"Smell it"

"What? No I can't I don't" Scott shakes his head. I know they are nervous but I can't do it. If it's Alex blood I can't.

"I can't do it.....please" I beg him. He sighs but grabs the rock. He sniffs it and nods.

"It's hers"

"Who could have done it?" Stiles says thinking of someone.

"The only one who could have done this" I say angrily. The vein on the corner of my head wouldn't stop moving.

"Carter" Scott says looking at me.

"He is dead when I find him" I say turning around.