"So Derek you still live in the forest?"

"Yes ma'am I still do"

"I haven't seen your uncle in a long time"

"He is doing some business out of town but he's coming back soon" he smiles.

"Are you working?" I look at Stiles and Scott they had a little smile on their face.

"No ma'am I'm looking for one"

"School?"

"I finished college" I didn't know he went to college. Scott stares at him confused.

"I really do love this house. Did you do the paintings in the living room?" Derek asked.

"How did you know? I do paintings at my spare time"

"You're really good. I would love a painting for my house"

"I can make you one" Scott and Stiles look surprised at Derek. He really know how to make himself look good.

"I had a lovely time. Thank you for the amazing roast beef Mrs.McCall."

"No thank you for coming and making us laugh" she really liked him which made Scott and Stiles angry.

"Well I gotta go. Goodbye Ma'am. Boys. Alex" he gave me a kiss on the cheek and Mrs.McCall a hug.

Scott closes the door. I smirk at them.

"What a lovely guy. He seems to make you happy. I like him" she smiles at before walking in the kitchen.

"What a sad moment for you two" I say laughing at them. I walk upstairs and open my room.

I take off my dress and put on a pair of sweats and a tank top. I put my hair in a messy bun and open my window.

I climb out and walk down the street to Derek's house.

It took me 10 minutes to get there. It was pretty dark and scary being in the forest at night.

I knock on the door but it was silent inside. He must be in his room. I open the door and run up the stairs. I knock on it and Derek opens the door shirtless.

"Alex? What are you doing here?"

I couldn't manage any words. The sight of him shirtless rendered me speechless. He looks like a god, I can only imagine what the rest of him looks like.

Wait! Alex what are you thinking??

"Alex, what's wrong? Why are you just standing there??" Derek grabbed my upper arm and pulled me through the door frame. I stumbled and fell onto him, making us fall on the floor.

I opened my eyes and started laughing, making Derek laugh too.

"Uh hi." I said as I was blushing and giggling, "are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Haha no," he replied kissing my nose.

I rolled off of him and laid next to him on the floor. He rolled on his side and looked at me. All I could do was stare in his eyes.

Derek must've seen the lust in my eyes because he leaned over and kissed me.

In one swift movement, Derek scooped me up into his big muscular arms. I looked back into his eyes and kissed him this time.

He carried me to the bed and gently placed me down. He curled up behind me and kissed my cheek. He reached his arm over me and slid his hand up my shirt and started to rub my stomach. He left soft kisses on my neck and shoulder.

I turned around to face him and pressed my body against his, only to feel him hardening through his pants. I giggled at the feeling and he started to blush.

Derek ran his hands down the sides of my body and stopped at the bottom of my tank top. He looked into my eyes as if to ask for permission and I hesitated, but nodded. As he removed my tank top, the scars and marks were revealed one after the other. I quickly covered my torso with my arms, but he removed them.

"Babe, you're beautiful. Your scars are a part of you. They are beautiful, like you." Then he proceeded to kiss every mark, every scar, on my torso. Derek kissed up my torso, to my chest and up my neck. He left a Kiss that lingered on my lips as he stood up from the bed and slid his jeans off. My mouth dropped a little when I saw the huge bulge just begging to break free.

Derek smirked and crawled back onto the bed. He laid on his back and pulled me over to him and lifted me on top. I straddled myself on his torso and he placed his hands on my hips. He ran his hands up my back to my bra and ran his finger under the back. I nodded at him and he unclasped it, letting fall onto his chest.

He stared at my chest, biting his lip. I reached for his hands and ran them up my chest and placed them on my breasts. Derek was shocked by my actions. He pushed me over and hovered himself above me. He went straight for my sweatpants and ripped them right off.

I giggled and shivered from a cold chill. Derek saw my shivering and slid my panties off on the way the end of the bed to grab the covers. He stood up and slid off his boxers, grabbed the sheets and crawled up to meet my lips, covering us with the blankets. I was instantly surrounded with his warmth.

Derek kissed me and I kissed back, slipping my tongue between his soft lips. Derek bit down on my tongue, causing me to moan. He pulled away and grabbed his cock. He slowly rubbed the tip over my clit, teasing me. Torturing me.

"Derek, don't be such a tease."

Without warning he slammed into me. I moaned loudly, causing him to bite his lip. He started to slow down again. The change in pace was driving me insane. I could barely breathe through all of my moans. I dug my finger nails into his back and Derek growled at me, very sexily.

All of the sudden, he started to his faster, deeper, harder. He hit this spot and I all but screamed in pleasure. Derek smirked and aimed for that spot almost every time. My toes curled up and I was melting under his sweet and passionate touch.

His thrusts started to get sloppier, but they were still powerful.

"De...Derek...I'm, I'm close."

Derek hit my g-spot once more and it sent me over the edge. I reached my orgasm. I clenched around his hard cock, moaning and digging my nails deep into his back.

Derek wasn't quite finished. He flipped me over so that I was on my hands and knees. He placed his hands on my ass, placing his cock at my entrance. He slowly entered himself into me. He was deeper in me than ever. It was more pleasurable than anything be ever experienced.

He gripped his nails into my hips and thrusted deep and fast. He started to breath heavier and his grip tightened. In a matter of seconds, Derek came. He finished his orgasm but slowly thrusting until he was done cumming. He laid down next to me and pulled me into his arms. He grabbed my ass and pulled me even closer. He covered us with the blankets and started to run his fingers through my hair.

"Derek, that. Was. Amazing," I said between breaths. Derek kissed the top of my hair and said, "yes you were babe." We laid there cuddling until I started to drift asleep in his strong, comforting arms.