The Bloody Test (Part One)

I wake up the next morning at five AM, with Brian beside me. We still lay on the couch not moved from last night. I groan and move a little making Brian tighten his grip on me. Like every time I wake up I have to pee. I slowly and silently get up and walk to the bathroom quickly so I don't wake up Brian.

I walks to the bathroom and to do my business but I get a surprise. My period. At least I'm not pregnant!

I do what I need and get into the shower just because I'm sore as heck. Thanks Brian.

I get out after what felt like an hour of just standing there. I dry off and wrap the towel around me. I brush my hair and pull it up in a high pony tail. I walk to my room feeling the cramps starting. I get dressed in fluffy pj pants and a hoody even though it isn't that cold in the house. I sight and lay down in bed moaning in pain as the cramps get worse. I would get up and get some pain medication but it hurts to much to move. I grab a pillow and curl up to it whimpering.

I squeeze my eyes shut trying not to let it get so bad. I hear the door open and shut. I open my eyes and see Brian standing at the foot of my bed half awake.

"What are you doing up already?" He says in a husky voice.

"Cramps..." I whimper holding tighter to my pillow.

"Awe, Babe." He says laying next to me. "Anything you need?"

"Something for the pain." I cry, tears stinging my eyes.

"Okay," he says kisses my temple and walking out.

Brian is being really sweet about this, wow. I never would have thought, Brian Haner Jr would understand a woman's monthly menstruation. A few minutes later with a bottle of extra strength Tylenol.

He get me two pills and hands them and a bottle of water to me. I take the water and pills. Down the pills with a gulp of water.

He lays down next to me pulling my back to his chest and rubbing my stomach slowly with his calloused fingers.

"Why are you being so nice?" I ask.

"I don't really feel like getting my face ripped off because I made you mad this week." He says, "And plus I got you to have sex with me I'm going to be nice."

"You better because I will rip you face off." I say trying to be scary but it came out cute and tired. I roll over and bury my face in his chest and whimper in pain.

"Awe Baby," he chuckles kissing my head.

"It hurts so bad Brian,"

"I know Baby Girl, I know." He whispers rubbing my back. "Do you need any thing?"

"Rub my belly," I whine. He chuckle and shakes his head but I feel his hand on my stomach rubbing it gently.

"You going to go to school today?" He asks, "I'll stay home with you if you want me too." I look up at him shocked Brian is being a really good boyfriend! Holy shit he's trying to win!

"You do what you want Baby," I whisper kissing his cheek.

"And I will do what you want me to do." He says back with a smirk.

"Bri.... If you do go to school would you skip a class and bring me food?"

"Any thing for you Baby," he kisses my head, then my temple, then my cheek, then gives my lips several small kisses. I smile widely,

"I want Taco Bell," I giggle,

"Of course you would!" He laughs.

I squeal in pain as a serge of pain goes though my body. Brian holds me tighter and kisses my nose.

"The medication should be kicking in, in ten minutes. Alright?" I nod,

"Alright..."

With in ten minutes I am passed out asleep in Brian's arms feeling safe and cared for. That's a first for being in Brian's arms.