⎟ Chapter XXXII ⎟

Start from the beginning

As they went down, they too find Bhide and his family.

Jethalal : Bhide, kya hua?

Bhide : Pata nahi, Jethalal.

Jethalal : Loh, jisey pucho, "pata nahi." Arey toh kisey pata hai????

A Scary Voice : Mujhe!

Jethalal : kon?????

Everyone : Ahh!!!

Just then, Daya found some what white cloth in the society gate.

Daya : Tapu key papa. Look there.

Jethalal looked there and started to scream.

Jethalal : Bapuji, Bhoot!

Again, these father son, jumped on each other out of terrifiedness.

Daya slowly moved towards that cloth while others in the background were super  scared. And when she snatched the cloth, she started laughing non stop.

Jethalal : DAYA! Aey bhoot! Tum joh bhi ho, meri Daya ko choordo. Please. Main aapke saamne haath jor ta hoon.

Back To Bali:

In The Morning:

Sidd's POV:

Last night..... It was just beautiful.

(A smile formed in his face, thinking about last night)

I know, we were drunk, but still. It was just undoubtedly beautiful. She has always been my first best friend, girlfriend, kiss, and also first in this.

But I am scared. What will her reaction be when she wakes up? Will she regret?

He took a deep breath, and went to take a bath.

5 Minutes Later:

He finished taking a bath. Avu was still asleep peacefully.

Sidd's POV:

Wow..... My sleeping beauty. She looks so cute while sleeping and even cuter when she's awake 😍😍😍.

He was busy admiring her, when he got a notification in his phone.

He read:

Dear Siddharth Nigam,

You have received the job you have applied for. Mr. Jonas, our head, would like to meet you next week, 3rd April. Hope you can make through this.

Sincerely,
Jonas Corporation.

Wow.... Itni badi company main job pakka. Wow..... Jaldi sey ammi aur dada(his elder brother, Abhishek) ko phone karkey bata ta hoon. Lekin yahan sey karunga toh meri sleeping beauty uth jayegi.
Ek kaam kaar ta hoon. Bahar jaakey call laga ta hoon.

He went outside to make a call, and when he arrived after 15 minutes, Avu had already woken up and was in the shower.

Then later in the day, they went to do skydiving and many more activities. Siddneet hadn't get any time to talk.

In The Evening:

Avu was at the beach, admiring the beauty of sunset.

She felt two strong hands wrapped around her waist. The same hand which always sent shivers down her body, the same hands which always sent electricity through her body.

Avu : What is it, Siddharth?

She asked, her gaze focused on the ground.

Sidd : Avu? Are you okay?

Avu : My name is Avneet.

Sidd : Something is definitely wrong with her

Avu : Siddharth, why do you keep giving me vibes that you love me, when you already have a girlfriend? Why? For a second, I feel you are my old Sidd, but the next moment I realize, you are in relationship with Madhu. How could you do this to her with me last night? How? You know I will be called "Slut who loves to sleep with her ex."

Sid : Avu, lis

Avu : Please, Siddharth. I want answers.

Sidd : Avu, I will give you answers to all the questions, but, not just today.

Sidd remained silent.

Avu : Sidd, tell!

There was no response from him back.

Avu : Sidd, please tell na.
Tears were coming out her eyes.

Sidd : Avu, listen. I will tell you everything. But now is not the right time.

Avu : So when is the right time, Sidd. When? Answer me!

Avu ; Nahi. Nahi. This is all over. Get out of my life forever Sidd. Forever Sidd. I HATE YOU

Sidd : Please, Avu listen to me at least once.

Avu : What's there to listen? I told you na. Chaley jaao meri zindagi sey. Chaaley jao. Please.

Sidd started walking towards the hotel, with no glancing back.

She knew this was all over between them. She knew he would never come back to her anymore. Tears were evident from her eyes as he left from her life FOREVER!

 Tears were evident from her eyes as he left from her life FOREVER!

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Is this the end of our Siddneet😭😭?

Has Avu lost Sidd forever?

Is Daya possessed by the ghost?