*I can see on his eyes, full of rage.*

*Flashback ends*

*Clenching my food*

I dropped my food on the floor and Emily wakes up.

"Dont be clumsy. Make sure you eat your food. Oh I forgot"

*She yawned.*

"annddd Lena. I forgot to tell you that you have to tell the teachers that (Y/n) got to the hospital and."

*My eyes widened*

His parents.

"This is all my fault!"

"Lena."

"I should've help him when I was regaining my consciousness, BUT.
WHY I Cannot Do Anything!."

"LENA!"

She tried to reach out for my hand.

"This is not your fault. How can you help? Youre badly injured as you can see for yourself. (Y/n) help because your his friend, yet, he was vs with the deadly assassin in Talon, Widowmaker AKA, Amelie. Soon enough, we will try kill their HQ once and for all."

*I lean on her shoulder*
*sob*

"Everything gonna be alright."

A few minutes later~

I saw Angela walking our the operating room.

"Angie, Is (Y/n) alright??"

"Yes, for now. He is still beating. I gave him a dose of my healing powers. Little by little, but still unconsciousness will ."

I feel relieved.

"That's good to hear."

"Thankyou Angie so much! (Y/n) would'nt be alive without you."

I hug her and then She broke the hug afterwards.
She nodded to me while walking away.

"Wait!"

"What is it Lena?"

"Could you tell, His parents and teachers. Your are more suitable for telling them."

"Teachers, I can convince, but his parents, no. Maybe his friend Jack or you. Lena. Why bother? His parents will understand."

"It was my fault bringing (Y/n) to this mess."

"No, Lena. Dont blame it for yourself. You always had to do that. I may take my leave then. I cant leave my students. Goodbye girls."

"Goodbye."

Why I am scared to tell his parents.
This is for (Y/n) sake.

*Dialing phone number from (Y/n)'s parents*

"Hello?"

It was his mother.

"Hi, My name is Lena."

"Oh, Lena. So your one of friends my son have."

"There something I wanted to tell
you."

"Hmm?"

"Your son is at the hospital."

"What?! Where? Were going there now!"

She cut off the call.

When couple of minutes pass. They arrive and I point where the operation room was, they then rush and I can see the terrified faces looking at their son.

"No."

Her mother is having a breakdown.

I approach them will all might.

"Im so sorry."

"Its not your fault dear. Please, explain to us what happened. It is good that he is still alive and not captured by talon."

"What do you mean?"

"All along, your just an option for capturing and turn into a Killer like Amelie. Somehow, Amelie trying to regain her memories with (Y/n) and with you Lena. She just acted that it was for talon."

"I dont believe her. Then why is she so close to (Y/n)?!"

"To protect him but in the same time. It is a risky situation."

"By the way, Oxton."

"You can call me Lena sir."

"Lena, Did you saw (Y/n) turn into a werewolf?"

"To be honest sir while im conscious and paralyzed in the fight scene. Yes, (Y/n) did turn into a werewolf. What wrong sir?"

"Its getting worst."

I dont have a clue.

"Well, In every power, comes great responsibility, and that is darkness. If he cannot able control it. He will go berserk. While in that form. His abilities is much advance from his ordinary werewolf form but it tends to kill everyone on his eyes can see."

"But why? I was behind him when he was transform into a rage werewolf and didnt bother me at all. He came running to the sniper."

"Did Amelie know this?"

"I dont think so. Eventually, they will know soon."

"Soon enough..."