First Day of School

Izuku was in his room, messing around with his quirk. He was creating random statues. All Might, a Dog, his mom, All Might, Kacchan, All Might And a scythe. He looked at the scythe that was on the wall.

He held his hand out and it immediately pulled itself towards him. (Kinda like Thor). He made sure that it was out of reach from all of his All Might Merchandise.

He sighed and twirled it around. "Why would my great great great grandparents make this? I'm pretty sure that Anyone in their right minds wouldn't make something like this. Maybe they weren't? I don't know..."

Izuku kept muttering on the subject of weapons, ancestry, and mental conditions when suddenly his door burst open. "Izuku! Your letter is here! And put down that scythe!" Inko Midoriya said.

"Okay mom." Izuku said, obediently putting the scythe back on the wall. Izuku grabbed the letter. "Thanks mom." His mother closed the door and he headed towards his desk.

He opened his letter.

Dear Izuku Midoriya,

     In regards to your application to the Hero Course, we are happy to inform you that you have been accepted into UA's Hero Course!  For the next Three years, UA will do it's best to give you the best education there is. You will be in Class 1-A. Welcome to Your Hero Academia.

          Izuku was crying. He was so happy that he got accepted. He closed the letter and headed out. He opened the door and his mother saw him crying. "Oh dear! Izuku what's wrong?" His mother asked, concerned.

          "I got accepted into UA!" Izuku shouted in joy while crying. "Oh Honey, that's Amazing! I'll be making Katsudon tonight to celebrate!" Inko said, crying as well.

          And so she did. Inko Midoriya cooked Katsudon in celebration of Izuku Midoriya being accepted into UA.

One Week Later

          "Izuku, do you have everything already? Your money, notebooks, pencil case, handkerchief and the Skadi Ondurgud?" Inko said.

          Izuku showed her his bag and made the scythe appear in his hands. "C'mon mom! I'm gonna be late!" Izuku said. He rushed to the door.

         "Wait!" Inko Midoriya said, stopping him in his tracks. "What?" Izuku replied. "I love you. Be safe dear." Inko said. "Don't Worry Mom! I'll be fine!" Izuku said as he left.

Inko was wiping her tears away. "They grow up so fast."

At UA High School

Izuku was the first to arrive at his class. He was bored almost immediately so he started playing around with his quirk. He made statues again. This time of the people and things he met at the entrance exam.

Present Mic, Uraraka, Iida, the Zero Pointer And Recovery Girl. The door opened and he saw another student. It was Katsuki. "Good Morning Kacchan." Izuku said.

"G'morning nerd." Katsuki said in his usual tone. Katsuki went to Deku's desk and saw what he was doing. "What'cha got there?" He inquired.

"Just statues of the people I met. Present Mic, Uraraka, Iida, And Recovery Girl." Izuku said proudly. Katsuki looked at his best friends masterpiece and smirked. "You even put in the Zero Pointer."

Izuku laughed sheepishly when the door opened again. "Ah, Midoriya. Good to see you again. What have you got there?" Iida said. He approached Midoriya and Bakugou.

"Hello, and who are you?" Iida asked. Katsuki only scoffed and said. "What's it to you, Four Eyes?" Katsuki said. Izuku him lightly. "Don't be rude Kacchan. Iida, this is Katsuki Bakugou. Kacchan, this is Tenya Iida."

Katsuki scoffed again and went to his desk. He put his feet on it. "Hey! Don't do that! That is disrespectful to the Upperclassmen and the people who made that!" Iida scolded, making weird hand motions.

Katsuki replied. "What's it to you? What kind of stuck up school did you go to?" Iida looked offended. "I went to Somei High school."

Katsuki snickered. "So you're an elitist? Heh, it'll be fun crushing you." Katsuki said. Iida backed away. "Crush? That's cruel! Do you really want to be a hero?"

Izuku sighed at his best friends antics. He noticed that his Ice sculptures are melting. "Kacchan, enough." Izuku said. Katsuki looked at him and smirked. "Oh yeah? Make me." Katsuki challenged.

Izuku stood up and walked to him. But he slipped from the puddle of his melted ice sculptures. "Midoriya!" Iida said. He tried to catch him but he slipped as well. They both fell down. Iida managed to cushion Izuku's fall with his chest.

They were face to face for only a few seconds before Izuku backed away. "Sorry! Sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" Izuku said, blushing and co wrong his face. "It's alright. It was an accident." Iida reassured.

Iida stood up and reached his hand to Izuku. Izuku hesitantly took it and Iida pulled him up. "There. Now we better dry up this mess." Iida said. Izuku grinned. "I can take care of that."

          Cold Mist covered the puddle. It then turned i to a small doll of sorts. But it was hanged on a tiny chain of ice for some reason.

 But it was hanged on a tiny chain of ice for some reason

          "What the fuck is that?" Katsuki asked. "A hanged ice doll." Izuku answered. He grabbed it by the small chain and attached it to his phone.

          "Oh! Midoriya! Iida! You're here early! And who's that?" They heard Uraraka say from the door. She was her usual bubbly self. Soon, other students arrived at the classroom.

The room was filled with the noises of socializing teenagers. But all of that was cut off by a voice. "If you're here to socialize then you should leave."

They turned around and saw a giant Yellow Caterpillar crawling to the front.