Chapter 11

Nate's POV *lunchtime*

I was looking for Logan because I was gonna ask him if he wanted to go to the plaza to get some food. Nicole packed me food but I ate it already in class and I was hungry again. I went to go look for him, but I couldn't find him. I remembered we shared each other's locations so we always know where each other are.

I put on directions and it led me tree behind the school where not too many people hung out at. I didn't notice before but as I saw Logan there, I also saw Nicole. "Why the fuck is Nic with Logan?" I muttered under my breathe. "Maybe she's looking for me," I thought. As I made that thought, they started to hold each other in a hug, then he grabbed her face and pecked her lips.

I didn't know what to think. My best friend and my sister? Dating? No. That can't be right. Logan is a player. He's not going to treat Nic the way she deserves. He's going to break her heart. I fucking know it.

I soon noticed my fists were balled up at my sides. I was furious. I have to calm the fuck down, if I get into another fight I'm off the team and suspended from school for a week. Is beating Logan's face to a pulp worth that? Maybe... if he breaks her heart, which will eventually happen. I take a few deep breathes to calm down. I walked away silently, and came up with a plan.

*Right before 6th period*

It was time to start my plan. Logan feel asleep in class, just as I suspected he would because he almost falls asleep in this class everyday. I mean I can't blame him this class is boring as fuck. I saw Logan put his phone in his backpack, so that just made my plan even easier. He told me his passcode awhile back, I put it in and texted Nic.

Logan:
Meet me at the tree we met at earlier after school😉

I used the wink emoji because he seemed to use it a lot in with her in their texts that I saw from snooping in the little time I had his phone. I don't know why but it made me even angrier with him. I had so many questions. How did I not know about them? When did it start? Why have they kept this from me?

Logan is supposed to be my best friend, and he pulls some stupid ass shit like this. Like I'm pretty sure it's implied that your best friend's little sister is OFF LIMITS!

This made me realize.... Every time he was over at our house, texting some girl with that big, stupid ass smile, he was texting Nicole. God, I want to pound his face. For Nic's sake, I'm going to try and be reasonable and hear them out. It's all part of the plan.

She responds with a "kk🥰," Jesus that made me want to gag. I don't want her dating someone like Logan. Out of all of people in the school, all of people in the fucking area code, she chose Logan. Who has fucked even more girls than me, and I've had my fair share of girls not gonna lie.

I put his phone back and woke him up, "meet by the old tree out back later, imma park there for reasons, if you know what I mean," I said laughing with a smirk.

"Yeah aight, I see you," He responded, laughing tiredly.

After the bell, I go straight to the tree and hide close enough so I hear and see them but far and hidden enough so they can't see me.

Logan comes and starts looking around for my car, and soon enough Nicole comes along.

Logan instantly notices and asks, "Hey, what are you doing here?" giving her a smile.

"Umm.. you texted me and told me to meet you here," she says in a duh-tone, chuckling.

"I never texted you," he had a confused look on his face. That's when I decided to pop out of my hiding place. I walk up to the them, standing a few feet aways, and clear my throat when they don't notice.

"Got something you wanna tell me?" I deadpan, raising an eyebrow.

"Nate I-," I interrupt her.

"I'm fucking with you. I saw you guys as lunch." Nic's eyes go wide and Logan's face looks guilty.

"Nate, you weren't supposed to find out this way," she says looking genuinely sorry, eyes tearing up.

"Ok explain. How was supposed to find out then?"

"We were going to tell you when we got home after school today."

"When THE FUCK did this even happen?"

"Last night," I give her a look that tells her to elaborate since we were out last night with our parents, "remember when I went on that little walk last night?" I nod slowly. "Well, I actually went on walk with Logan to the park and we had a little picnic date.... at 1am."

At this point, Logan hadn't said one word, "so what you just gon stand there and say nothing at all you fucking-," I saw about to charge at him, and as I did Nic yelled "NATE! STOP! DON'T HURT HIM. PLEASE."

A/N: cliffhangerrr🤭 i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter from Nate's point of view don't forget to comment what you think is going to happen next and plssss vote