Chapter 5

After everyone leaves, I stay up pretty late just watching Netflix. I'm about to fall asleep when I hear a soft knock at the door. It's probably Nate, since my parents aren't usually up this late. It's 2:24am. Oops.

"Come in," I say just loud enough for him to hear.

"What the fuck do you-," I say looking up an stopping mid sentence because its not Nate, it's Logan. I guess he must have slept over.

"Oh, hey. Umm... do you want something?" I ask him.

"Yeah..... you," he responds while linking his lips. I freeze.

"Umm..wait,WHAT!," is all I can say. I'm still trying to process what he said.

He sits on the bed next to me, and I immediately freeze up again. I don't know what to think of this. I mean he can't possible mean this, he's fucking with me.

"Your kidding, you have to be," I say laughing nervously.

"No, Nicole, I mean it. I like you, from the first time I saw you in the car on the first day of school, you were all I thought about all day. I thought that you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he says reaching up his hand to my face, tucking a stray hair behind my ear.

"I.. I don't know what to say."

"Then don't say anything," he says bending down his neck so he's face level with me, leaning in.

"Wait," I stop him, "We can't do this. Your Nate's best friend, and plus how do I know you're not just fucking with me, I know how much of a player you are," I say looking down.

"Hey, look at me," he says lifting up my chin to look up at him, "your different, I don't know I just have a feeling that your worth it, and as for Nate I can deal with him."

"I-," he cuts me off by smashing his lips against mine. I freeze. This kiss is not gentle, it's full of hunger, hunger for me. I eventually start to move lips in sync with his. He licks my bottom lip asking for permission for his tongue to enter, I don't allow it, wanting to tease him a little. He then bites my bottom softly, making me moan a little, and give him the entrance he wanted. With our lips molded together, he pulls me onto his lap to have me straddling him. I pull his hair earning me a moan, and Holy shit, that was fucking sexy. I start grinding my hips against him, but he puts his hands on my waist to stop my movements. I try to move again but he whispers against my lips, "stop doing that before I get a boner," I smirk, but oblige.

After making out for about 5 minutes, we pull away, and rest our foreheads against each other, both of us out breathe, panting.

"That was-," I start but get cut off my Logan.

"Fucking amazing, God, your lips are like heaven," He says making blush. Good thing it's dark in my room so he doesn't see me looking like a tomato after that comment.

"What does this mean?" I ask him not really wanting to know the real answer

"What do you want it to mean?" He responds

"I don't know.... You know Nate would never approve. I mean he's not really the overprotective type of brother but still... you're his best friend."