Chapter 9

When we got home it was almost 10 pm because we walked around for a bit. I decided to change into my sleeping clothes, so I can binge watch some Netflix. As I was about to get into bed, I got a text from Logan.

Logan:
Look out ur window😉

Me:
Okk..

I look out my window, and I see him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I whisper yell at him with a smile.

"You'll see in a second, come down," he replies with a wink.

"Ok. Wait! What if Nate sees? His window is right there," I say pointing at his window, which is right next to mine.

"He won't trust me, he's playing 2k. He's would even notice if you were screaming as if your dying," he laughs.

"True," I join in his laughter.

I start to climb down the tree that next to the window, and I almost fall but Logan catches me. We stare into each other's eyes for a moment.

"Sorry," I say nervously laughing.

"It's all good."

"So where are we going."

"Just wait, Geez your so impatient," he says laughing. I playfully roll my eyes and laugh a little too.

We started walking and about 5 minutes later we got to a park. As we were walking into the park, I saw a tree with fairy lights around it and a little tent.

 As we were walking into the park, I saw a tree with fairy lights around it and a little tent

"Oh my god, you did all of this for me," I said with the biggest smile I've ever had.

"I mean... not to float my own my own boat but.. I'm kidding. Yeah," he says chuckling.

"It's beautiful, this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me," I say tearing up a little.

"I would do anything for you."

We go inside the tent, and there's a bunch of snacks, blankets, pillows, and even a laptop. We were cuddling, me laying on his chest with my arms wrapped around him, and watching The Vampire Diaries, my favorite show, and I guess Logan enjoys it too. I started thinking, does this mean that he's my boyfriend or.... what?

"Logan?"

"Yeah."

"What.. are we..?"

"What do you want us to be?"

"Well," he cuts me off

"Look, I like you, a lot. So... would you.. wanna be my girlfriend?" He asks laughing a little, nervously, looking down at me.

"Logan, of course. I would love too!" I respond and snuggle into his chest. He laughs slightly and pulls me closer to him.

The whole time we were talking, getting to know each other a little more, while watching the show at the same time. After a few more episodes, it almost 2 am.

"Hey, I think we should start heading back, it's getting kinda late, and I'm pretty tired," I yawn.

"Yeah, c'mon," he says getting up, holding out his hand.

I giggle a little, and we start walking home.

"Wait, what about the tent?"

"I'll go back later, I just wanna make sure you get home safe," he says, smiling.

We get to house and I decide to go through the front door, no one should be awake and I don't particularly feel like breaking my arm trying to climb up the tree.

As I was walking past the kitchen, I hear a voice say, "where the fuck did you go?" I freeze. The voice came from Nate.

"Um.. I went for a walk, couldn't sleep. Why are you still up?"

"Since when do I sleep early," he laughs.

"Right," I chuckle. "Well I'm tired now, night."

"Mmm," I hear him mumble as I walk towards the stairs.

After bumping into Nate, I couldn't stop thinking. How the fuck was I supposed to tell him about Logan? Do I even tell him at all?

A/N: this chapter is short but I hope you enjoyed it, comment ur thoughts🥺 and pls vote💓