Maybe next time.

Kyle walks out looking like a sports model as always. He is wearing loose shorts which expose his strong and beautiful legs, and a very exposing tank top. I can't help my gulp when I see the veins on his fit biceps.

Jesus, the guy is freaking sexy.

"There's drool down your chin" He smirks and I turn red because he has just caught me checking him out. Great!

I clear my throat "What are you talking about?"

He just shake his head amused "You look like you like yoga. Do you wanna try it?"

"I'm wearing jeans" I say awkwardly.

As if only noticing now he glances down to confirm "Ask for a girl called Nina and she'll give you some gym stuff if you want"

Kyle? Being... nice? I could get used to this.

"Okay" I squeak. "Thanks"

He shrugs before walking away to probably where all the big machines are.

It doesn't take me long to locate the yoga studio and locate the lady called Nina. Just as Kyle said, she hands me some gym stuff which luckily fit me perfectly. She informs me that the yoga class starts in five minutes.

Five minutes later, there are about 8 of us laying down on our mats and following the very patient and kind instructor.

Kyle was right... I do like this.

It make me forget all about Noah, Nathan, Kat and all the stupid drama that happened today. I feel relaxed, good; better. I should definitely think about getting a membership here. I wouldn't mind spending my afternoons or mornings doing this.

I don't know how long we spend there, but when I get out of the studio and search for Kyle, he's nowhere to be seen. I decide to make my way to the car outside just in case he's there and luckily he is.

"Hey" I greet awkwardly when I get in. He drives away almost immediately "Nina said I could keep the clothes"

"Yeah, I paid for them" He informs me.

He did?

"Oh, thanks" I smile lightly, not wanting to get too excited because I know that kind of makes him uncomfortable "How'd you know I'd like yoga?"

He shrugs "Every girl does"

"So this is where you take all your conquests?" I tease smirking.

"Conquests?" He raises an eyebrow.

"You know? Your million girls" I explain.

He rolls his eyes but he doesn't look annoyed or anything "No. Do they look like they like the gym?"

"They're skinny" I shrug.

"Yeah cause they only eat salads" He says glancing at me "You don't but you're still okay"

"I guess it's genes cause I've been told I eat like an elephant" I snort. "They're not lying. I eat a lot"

He just looks amused the whole time "You know, you're not that bad when you're not being annoying"

Yep, I'm definitely growing on him.

"And you're also not that bad when you're not being a giant dick" I tell him smirking.

"I have a giant dick?" He feigns shock acting like he didn't hear me clearly "Well, how did you know, darling?"

"Ha-ha, very funny" I deadpan rolling my eyes.