(8): Kristy's Cafe

Start from the beginning

I nod "Yeah. Basically"

Except, Kyle doesn't care about me and probably wouldn't even give half a fuck if something happened to me.

"So, what are you gonna do?

I shrug chewing on my pen "Winnie and Kyle told me to keep an eye out and report if anything happens"

"Miss Richards, Miss Gray. Eyes to the front please" Our lecturer, Mr Price warns giving us stern looks.

We do just that with Kathrine shooting him the same look back. Before Nathan and some other guys, she used to have a thing with him.

Yeah, she's wild like that.

It didn't really last though because he wanted to have sex and she wasn't ready so he dumped her, but that was clearly a long time ago because now she's very much active. And they were anyways going to get in trouble for their little forbidden relationship.

He's the youngest lecturer we have, only 28, making him 9 years older than Kat and I. He's not here full time though, only when the senior Mr Price isn't. Which was quite frequent last semester.

He teaches writing. Although Kat takes Journalism and I take Literature, we both need it as a class. It's always nice in here. Mr Price is really good at what he does; he gets my creative juices flowing.

"Dick" Kat whispers in my ear and I snort.

"Are you still not over the fact that he dumped you" I tease whispering.

She shakes her head "Off course not. I had real feelings for him and all he wanted was to pop my cherry."

I don't blame her, the guy's kind of hot.

"At least you didn't let him" I try to reassure "But you still lost it to a douche. How could you let Mick of all people take your virginity?"

Mick is her ex boyfriend, also a big jerk.

"He was very convincing"

I shake my head chuckling. The best friend I was blessed with... "Does Nathan know?"

"About?"

"Mr Price"

"No. He would flip" She replies, eyes to the front so it can look like we're paying attention "You can't tell him"

"Do I look like I wanna have that conversation with him?" I retort. "Or any conversation"

"I don't know why you guys don't like each other" I see her pout when I glance "You're both my favorite people and I wish you guys got along"

"He's the one who always says someone pissed in my cereal" I defend crossing my arms "Tell him to be nicer"

She sighs "I'll talk to him"

"Okay, class is over" Mr Price announces ending the slide show. Everyone gets up taking their bags with "Miss Gray, could I have a word with you"

Kat and I share a confused look "I'll be fine" She tells me and I squeeze her hand before taking my bag and walking out.

I wonder what he wants.

***

"Nicholas, I don't think it's a good idea to be sleeping with every girl" I scold talking a sip of my very delicious latte.

Nick asked to meet at Kristy's after all my classes because he wanted to speak to me.

"Well what do you want me to do? Ask for a threesome with her and Dee?" He asks sarcastically, looking flustered. He really likes her.