9- Bound

Eric finally reached the cave where many wolves lay sleeping. They woke up with a jerk and surrounded Eric, screeching and growling. Vicka jumped in front and growled back. They all backed off but kept watching closely as Eric walked toward the pack Alpha. Vicka spoke silently and quickly explaining everything that had happened.

The alpha was very strong and big but Eric was slightly larger, even though he was still young, he was slick black and had bright blue eyes. The alpha female was black as well but had one white paw and white specks around her nose and eyes.

Anderon and Shayla ran down from their rock and Looked at Eric who gently let Elora fall to the ground.

Anderon yelled at vicka to get a Debora and she ran behind a pile of rocks and came back with two large stones.

Shayla took one in each hand and above Elora, started smashing them together. Everything else happened in slow motion as he slowly fell to the ground and everything went black.

Eric woke up with great pain in his head he sat up slowly and surveyed his surroundings. He was in a small cave with the most beautiful women he had ever seen staring at him.

"Good morning sleepy head" Elora's voice was soft.

Eric jumped up and hugged Elora. "Hey what happened?" he asked

"You had a huge cut on the back of your leg and you passed out from blood loss." She replied like it was no big deal. "Are you all right?" Eric asked as he moved his hand to the back of his leg and found a large scar running down from his knee to his ankle. He was covered in dry blood. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just a little sore." "But you had a huge cut!" He said shocked "How are you ok?"

"The stones healed me, and you." she said as if stone always heal huge cuts that you should've died from.

Eric made an 'oh' motion with his lips. "What do we do now?"

"We could go find your father." Elora suggested. "You probably want to ask him some questions right?"

Eric replied, "No not even close. I want to kill him."