Introduction

Humans. When I say this you may think top of the food chain or very intelligent. If you thought this then you would be right. But there is more to them then just that. They are selfish rude and unkind to everything, even their own species. Most are anyway.

Men. Men are thought to be great fighters, very powerful and strong And since the men think they are so powerful and they are physically stronger than the women are they think they can boss them around. In this world women are thought to be useless, except for having and taking care of children and looking after the men when they get home from a 'hard' day of work. The women hate this. But they don't have enough power to disagree or they would be sent to an orphanage for boys where they are treated very violently. They would be sent here because the males think that 'disrespectful' women make 'disrespectful' children.

Werewolves. When you hear this you may think people who can turn into giant wolves. False. A werewolf is a large wolf that can disguise itself to look like a human. But their way of thinking and smarts does not change. The problem with werewolves is that they are over protective of their mates. This can come to two males fighting to the death for a female. What is very special about the werewolf is that they can bond with a female werewolf by sharing blood. When a pair is bonded they can share each others thought and feel each other's emotions. The only problem is that when a pair is bonded if one dies the other one dies with them. A male werewolf will do anything to get the female safe when she is in danger even if it costs him his life. A male will be even more protective of the female if they are not bonded. A male will kill everybody who touches his mate, Even accidently when they are not bonded. One more thing. Wolves consider a half blooded wolf to be the same as wolves and have the same rights as a full blooded except they will not smell like a wolf, until they are mated.