I chugged some more of the wine cooler before I walked over to Skylar.

"Hey, Peyton!" He spoke as he went in for a hug

Oh, ok!

I hugged him back, "Hey, Skylar."

"Nice seeing you here, I have to say I didn't expect it though." Skylar spoke as I looked into his eyes

"Spur of the moment, kind of thing." I clarified, "Do you normally come to Parker's parties?"

"Sometimes when my friends want to, Fitzgerald can throw one hell of a party." He answered my question before he took a sip of beer

He pointed to the beer pong tables, "You should play with us."

I nodded, "Yeah sounds fun."

I played beer pong with the boys and even though I wasn't great at it, it really got me to that point I'd never reached before.

It was like I was so excited and pleased with everything around me.

Before I knew it, we were sitting by Parker's pool and Skylar was making moves.

He kept getting closer to me, making eye contact, and looking at my lips.

I was just so scared to kiss him because honestly, I haven't kissed a guy since I was ten.

"What do I have to do to kiss you?" Skylar asked me as he put his hand on my knee

I just smiled at him, "Just do it."

Skylar slammed his lips onto mine and I just went with the flow. I kept my hands on my knees and it was kinda awkward.

I was still so tense despite all of the drinks.

I pulled away and looked Skylar in the eye, "I wanna dance. Let's go dance!"

Skylar laughed as I grabbed his hand and we stumbled our way to the part of his backyard everyone was at.

There was the part of me that was telling myself to let go and get wild. So I did.

I was dancing top of a table with Lilia, having the time of my fucking life. I loved the people that were cheering us on despite the fact that we had no rhythm.

"You're such a good dancer." Skylar complimented me as I felt his hands on my ass, "Wanna go inside?"

I kissed his neck and then he started to kiss mine.

On the inside, I was panicking. How the hell was I going to get out of this?

"Elizabeth!" A voice roared

I turned around to see Parker and he looked agitated. I could tell by his squinted eyes and clenched hands.

"Hi, Parkie." I slurred drunkenly, "You sound like my Mom! I'm partying as you want me to!"

"Hell no, Ellie! This isn't what I meant!" He yelled at me

Parker grabbed my hand, "Come on, you're coming with me."

But Skylar grabbed my wrist, "Do you know him?"

"Of course, she knows me dumbass. Did you even know her real name is Elizabeth?" Parker hissed, "Don't question me in my own house and don't think that I would ever do something like that."

"Shh." I hushed him. "You're being so snippy. Yes, I know him, I'll be fine."

I waved to Skylar and put my arm around Parker's waist. 

He took me inside his house which was so big and beautiful. It was always spotless and decorated so elegantly.

I loved their big ass family portrait that was changed every year.