Jung hoseok

Jung hoseok
Pomeranian hybrid
Orange/brown fur

Today was the day I decided I was going to some hybrids life better

Today was the day I decided I was going to some hybrids life better. No, that doesn't mean I am going to just to adopt one from an adoption center but a rescue center. I want to spoil them with unconditional love and endless presents.

So that's how I found myself outside a rescue center three weeks before Valentine's Day. "Ok lee (Y/n) we will choose one of these poor souls to shower with love and gifts!!"

"Hi ma'am I am Sungjae, how may I assist you on this fine day" he gave me a small smile "I would like to adopt a hybrid from here" he seemed to be very happy to hear that "That's very generous of you miss" he lead me to a hallway aligned with cages. Isolated hybrids with traumatizing past and sad looks on their faces. "Feel free to look at any hybrid you wish. Call if you need me I will be at the front desk"

{Hoseok}

In the end of the hallway sat a hybrid, curled into the corner. Ears droopy on top of his head. The same gloomy atmosphere around him.
"Hi there pup what's your name?"
The hybrid shivered at the nickname remembering the lustful women of his past trying to get on his good side. 'Disgusting lustful freaks.' He thought you were the same, yet he couldn't find any hint of hidden lust in your voice.

"Hoseok.." he managed to mumble
"Hoseok... what a beautiful name. I'm (y/n), would you like to come home with me..?" 'Any place would be better than here... and she doesn't seem that bad...or maybe she's just hiding it.'
"Ok.." he said just above a whisper

"Ok ma'am you're all set to go" before we left he whispered In my ear "remember you are his 10th owner. He is one traumatized pup, please take care of him for me "

"Alright Hoseok this is your room"
You set his bag of belongings onto his bed "I will be in the kitchen making dinner for us. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask" she walked out of my so called 'room' 'wow a room and dinner, she's probably just trying to get on my good side' he said to himself and rolled his eyes and decided he would give her a hard time.

"Hoseok dinners ready!!" He was welcomed by a very alluring smell
"I made kimchi fried rice!" He sat down and took a spoon full, eyes widening at the taste. "Is it good?" It was, but he couldn't tell her that. "This tastes disgusting, what are you trying to do give me diseases?" Once he saw the hurt look in her eyes he felt a pang of guilt in his heart. 'Maybe a little to far'

{2 weeks later}
{Author}

(Y/n) had put up with Hoseok's rude and stubborn attitude thinking he was going to change. She couldn't take any more. She. Was. Going. To. Snap.
She did her part of the bargain, she gave love and gifts or at least tried to. Every time she would give him something he would say it was ugly or useless, and any form of affection to him was annoying. She gets he has trust issues but he doesn't have to treat her like absolute filthy trash. She was going to try her final attempt to be nice.

{Hoseok}

"Hoseok come here please!" He was starting to like her but every time he wanted to show his appreciation it would come out as a harsh comment. Maybe it was the shell he made around himself that he didn't want to break.
"Yes?" He asked in a monotone way "You want to watch a movie with me"
'Yes' she gave him a smile. Oh how he loved that smile it always warmed his heart. In fact everything she did warmed his heart, the presents she gave he cherished them all he just didn't show her that. "No. I would like to go back to sleep but your annoying voice woke me up." With that he headed to his room only to he stopped buy soft sobbing. She was crying an he knew he was the cause. His guilt eating him alive. "W-What did I d-do to you to get t-treated so badly" she sobbed. We both stayed silent. I didn't move until I heard her whimper, a whimper full of pain. He immediately ran to her and hugged her. "I-I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to be so rude it's just I-I-I don't know.." now they were both in tears. " (y/n) I'm sorry!! I really am!! The kimchi fried rice was amazing, I-in fact all your food was! A-And I loved your presents, I-I even sleep with the doggy stuffie you gave me!" She sniffled "w-what?"

{Valentine's Day}
{author}
After that happened Hoseok never wanted to be separated from (y/n) he was very clingy with her and treated her like a princess

{Hoseok}

"Ok I got the stuffie, her favorite flowers ,and chocolates. You can do this Hoseok, fighting!" He entered her room to see her sound asleep "princess wake up" he shook her slightly "nnnuuu" she turned with her back facing him "then I have no choice than to do this" he attacked her with tickles by yawing this fluffy tail "EEEEEKK OK IM AWAKE STOB THIS!"
"I brought you something...." he started to loose his confidence but he fought on
"What is it hobi, anything you give me will be amazing and adorable as you"
He blushed at her comment and took out the plush "h-here" she UwUed "UWU IS THIS A MINI YOU HOBI EEEEEEEEEKKK!!" She jumped up and hugged him. He then handed her the flowers and chocolates "you remembered my favorites.....w-wow hobi" she had tried to start a conversation when she first brought him home, it was obviously about their favorite stuff but she did most of the talking then. "Will you make me the happiest pup on earth and b-be my valentines..?" He looked at her with red cheeks "UWU OF COURSE MY HOBIII!"

Wow that was...bad

This is just a tiny taste of what i write, you know me the bad writer

*cries*

Don't judge meh

Word count:1069
Time spent:3-4 hOuRs
My love: 100% UwU

Take my loveӦ)