39.0 | Tour

~Luna's POV~

It was a couple of days later it was a Saturday night around 6. I had no plans for the night and I knew I was going to be bored. I heard David coming down the stairs and I walked into the front room. I walked into the room and saw him walk down the last stair holding his camera.

"I'm gonna go film with Alex and Dom I'll be back in like an hour or two?" David said as I nodded my head. "okay that's fine I'll probably invite someone over then" I said as he grabbed his keys from the box. "okay well bye" he said walking over and hugging me. "bye" I said looking up and kissing him.

He pulled away and turned to the door as I pulled out my phone. I heard the door open and close and I walked into the living room.

~~~

It was later that day and I ended up inviting a couple of girls over to the house. David was still out filming and I was waiting for people to show up. There was a knock at the door and I got up and walked to the front room.

I opened the door and saw Corinna and a blonde boy next to her. "hey Corinna" I said smiling at her. "hey this is my boyfriend Finn" she said gesturing to him as I smiled at him.

"hey it's nice to meet you" I said as he nodded his head at me. "come in" I said moving and allowing them to come into the house. "oh I have to go but it was nice to meet you" Finn said smiling at me. "oh it's fine and you to" I said holding the door open. "bye I'll see you later" Corinna said hugging him and then kissing him. I smiled as they pulled away and he walked off the porch. Corinna turned to me and walked into the house. "new boyfriend seems nice" I said as she smiled rolling her eyes.

~~~

"dude it was so embarrassing," Kristen said as we all started laughing. It was about half an hour later and everyone else showed up. Me, Corinna, Mariah, and Liza were all making cookies while Kristen and Diamond were sitting down watching their kids. Ivy, Ella, and Ethan were all on the floor on a blanket playing with blocks.

"so have you guys found out the gender?" Mariah asked me as she put the dough on the tray. "we didn't we're actually gonna have a gender reveal party" I said as Mariah smiled at me. "oh that's cute" she said smiling "Actually Diamond" I said turning around and seeing her licking the cookie dough spoon.

"I wanted to give you the envelope with the gender on it," I said setting the dough down and walking to the corner of the kitchen. I grabbed the envelope off the counter and walked over to her. "I don't want anyone to see but Diamond I want it to be a surprise," I said as Diamond smiled opening the envelope.

She pulled out the piece of paper and smiled looking down at it "I knew it" she said shrugging her shoulders and putting the paper back into the envelope. "oh god now I want to see" Corinna said as I laughed. "uh Mariah I think you're burning those cookies" Liza said as I looked at her confused. I looked at the stove and saw smoke coming from it. "Oh god," Mariah said opening the stove as I laughed uncontrollably.

~~~

I was sitting on the couch watching Adventure Time. I know I'm a grown adult but Adventure time was a good ass show. It was about two hours later and everyone had already gone home but David wasn't back yet. I looked up at the clock on the wall and noticed it was 11:46 at night and David had been gone since 2.

I heard a car pull into the driveway and I looked out the window seeing David's Tesla parked with the lights on. They turned off and I turned down the TV as I heard the front door unlock. "Luna, you still up?" David asked walking into the living room.

"yeah I'm watching Adventure time," I said making him laugh. He walked over and sat down next to me. I turned my body to him and he leaned down and kissed me. "I have news," David said as I put my legs on him. "which is?" I asked confused as he set his hands on my legs. "I had a meeting with my manager and he said he wants Jason and I to do another Views tour soon, David said as I sighed and rolled my eyes.

When David was on tour before I hated it it's so boring when you're by yourself all the time for three months. "you can come to certain dates though and I can come home from time to time" David said as I set my head against the couch. "when do you have to leave?" I asked as he thought about it for a moment.

"two months," he said looking back over at me I sighed as I crossed my arms. I hated when David went on tour the first time it was so boring without him here plus I missed him when he left. "Sorry," he said setting his hand on my leg as I looked back up at him.