"You was at the club"

The club was your favorite place to go to on Fridays. You would go with your best friend Cassidy and dance the night away. You got into the club and grabbed a drink. The first drink of the night and the ONLY drink of the night. You got tequila and guzzled it down like it was nobody's business. You walked over to the dance floor, and started dancing like no one was watching. The club was dim, with very minimal light coming through. You danced and danced, you were having a lot of fun, until you caught yourself dancing with a guy. He was pretty tall, you couldn't really see him but it looked like he had jet black hair that reached to his ears. He had rings on all of his fingers and had two gold necklaces. He smelled like the best smelling cologne.You were attracted to him. "Hey, what's your name?" He asked.
"It's y/n, what's yours?"
"It's Joji, you dance really good"
"Thanks! I try."
"Hey do you wanna talk where's there more light?"
"Yeah"
Joji took you to the restaurant area of the club where there was brighter light. You able to see Joji's face, and when you saw his face you fell in love with it. His eyes were dark but made you melt every time he looked into your eyes, his lips looked so "kissable" so smooth and soft. You and Joji talk about family, childhood experiences, and goals. While you guys were talking you caught yourself staring into his beautiful dark eyes. " Uhm, y/n you good? You're staring at me and it's kinda creeping me out"
" I'm sorry, I hope I didn't creep you out too much"
"Oh no it's okay"
What do I do? Do I take him back to my place? Do I kiss him? Hug Him? Exchange phone numbers? You thought.
"So, um are you from around here?" Joji asked.
" Yea, I've been living in Manhattan since I was 2, I love NYC"
" I love NYC too, but I came to New York for college"
"Where were you living before?"
"Japan"
"Oh cool."
When Joji spoke it was like angels singing from above. His voice was rich and deep, but friendly.  " Y/N! I've been looking for you everywhere! C'mon let's go it's getting late." Cassidy said. She barely acknowledged the fact that you in a conversation with the most beautiful man alive. You and Joii exchanged phone numbers and called it a night. In the Uber on your way home, you could only think about his face. You were star struck. You couldn't get him off your mind.